Yoshimi - testers wanted

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Largos
Established Member

Re: Yoshimi - testers wanted

Post by Largos »

@folderol

Attached a better version I fixed it a little, the problem for the voice tab text seems to be if the grey scale min-max values are too close together. In this one, they are at least partially visible. I'm happy for this to be included if you wish. The previous one is a bit too problematic if you can't see features :)

Also, i left off the previous list

5: Selecting mono on the main window, I can't see how to colour this button when it's selected or it's text.

Attachments
largosdark.tar.gz
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
folderol
Established Member

Post by folderol »

Aaaand an update :D
Two of these issued turned out to be so simple to correct that I was able to do it straight away.

1) In themes the RESERVED entry just above "AddSynth background" is now identified as "AddVoice off" and this corresponds to an 'unselected' disabled voice.

3) The 'E' envelopes button now has the correct style (I need a closer look at the Formant one).

I'd just like to add I am never annoyed with people pointing out problems - I might be annoyed the the problem itself though :lol:

The Yoshimi guy {apparently now an 'elderly'}
folderol
Established Member

Post by folderol »

Oops! Seems we crossed over.
The Mono button is supposed to use the "Warning type button" colour. I'll have to investigate that - hopefully it'll be a simple fix.
The text colour is automatically inverted by FLTK - not sure if that can be changed.

folderol
Established Member

Post by folderol »

5) Mono colour was set to Warning patch, not Warning button - now corrected.

The sliders will require a deep dive into a quite gnarly bit of code, so no chance of anything done for this release. It might be possible to change their background colour (like the keyboard sliders) but that would require a lot of individual sliders to be edited :(

Largos
Established Member

Post by Largos »

folderol wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:04 pm

5) Mono colour was set to Warning patch, not Warning button - now corrected.

The sliders will require a deep dive into a quite gnarly bit of code, so no chance of anything done for this release. It might be possible to change their background colour (like the keyboard sliders) but that would require a lot of individual sliders to be edited :(

Thanks :D Attached an updated version with the tab numbers visible

The mono button text now follows the learnable text colour. Not sure whether you realise you fixed that too.

Attachments
largosdark.tar.gz
(1.49 KiB) Downloaded 34 times