ACM520X1 Stereo Bus Compressor Plug-In for Linux Released

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

ACM520X1 Stereo Bus Compressor Plug-In for Linux Released

Post by mike@overtonedsp »

Inspired by one of the best-known recording console bus compressors, the ACM520X1 offers a wide range of settings from gentle 2:1 compression, often regarded as the essential 'glue' of a cohesive mix, to more obvious punch at higher compression ratios.
In addition, a switchable side-chain high-pass filter makes it ideal for more modern bass-heavy mixes, without over compression.

Available as a VST2, VST3 and CLAP plug-in for Linux, and also as a standalone JACK compatible application. Demos are available free to download at https://www.acmt.co.uk/products/download-acm520x1/

juki
Established Member

Re: ACM520X1 Stereo Bus Compressor Plug-In for Linux Released

Post by juki »

I just bought it. There is supposed to be a 25% discount with the code ED70004D, but i didn't see anywhere the possibility to apply this code. So the full price was applied. Did it happen to any other consumer ?

mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

We use a third-party e-commerce store to handle purchases, I have messaged them regarding the issue to see if it can be made clearer as to where / how to enter the code when you make a purchase. I regret that I can't resolve individual issues on a public forum however.

finotti
Established Member

Post by finotti »

juki wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:02 pm

I just bought it. There is supposed to be a 25% discount with the code ED70004D, but i didn't see anywhere the possibility to apply this code. So the full price was applied. Did it happen to any other consumer ?

Same here... Although I suppose it is my fault for not being more careful (I though I could confirm the purchase after going through PayPal), it is not that easy to spot. But it is there on the left under Subtotal on the left ("+Add Discount").

a.png
a.png (61.72 KiB) Viewed 3591 times

Hopefully this will help other customers.

juki
Established Member

Post by juki »

Ok, thanks, now i can see it. Honestly, it's really not obvious, especially when english is not your main language... :(

mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

Ok, thanks, now i can see it. Honestly, it's really not obvious, especially when english is not your main language

I have given some feedback about this to our e-commerce provider. As I understand it the format of the purchase / checkout form was changed recently, and unfortunately this is not something we have control over.

hennysmath

Post by hennysmath »

mike@overtonedsp wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:08 am

Ok, thanks, now i can see it. Honestly, it's really not obvious, especially when english is not your main language heardle

I have given some feedback about this to our e-commerce provider. As I understand it the format of the purchase / checkout form was changed recently, and unfortunately this is not something we have control over.

I bought the product and I also applied the code, thanks for your helpful comment.