LSP Plugins: one more statement

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

tavasti
Established Member

Re: LSP Plugins: one more statement

Post by tavasti »

Gps wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:39 pm The alternative media I follow said from day one, Putin never wanted to take over all off the Ukraine, just some areas like the donbas.

Now I see a Russian music friend stating something else.

Let me wish you strength in this madness, because as always the people are paying the price. :(
He just wants areas with oil, natural gas and valuable minerals. Or ok, putin wants to stay in power. He does not mind also doing genocide of all Ukrainians, and same time killing as many as possible minorities living under russian power. Buryats, Tajiks, and many other minor groups are pushed to die in Ukraine instead of 'elite' of Moscow and St Petersburg. And sure, he does not mind how much he kills even main russians, as long as they kept away from doing revolution. National guard taking care of putins safety is stronger than their army, for a clear reason: avoid army attacking emperor.

Alternative media you follow is most likey something financed by russia. Or sure, there is some fools some who are convinced even without financial support.

Take a look at nations that are living on russian border. All democratic countries living on russian border, previously under russian power are the ones that oppose russians hardest. Estonia, Poland, Lithuani, Latvia. They know what russians are. Now russia is getting weaker, and nearly all of its allies are escaping it, sor example Kazakhstan, Georgia, etc. Educate yourself with stuff like Holodomor

Take a look either one of these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvonRMSuFpw Original, with english subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F45i0v_u6s Audio done with speech synth from subtitles

After watching that, understanding russian state and people is much more easier.

https://u24.gov.ua/ is place to financially support ending this madness.

Linux veteran & Novice musician

Latest track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVrgGtrBmM

Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

Unless you understand Dutch, I can't show you the alternative media I follow.

They are definitely not financed by the Russians. They also tells me (us) that Putin is not our savior as some think.

I do think that puttin "saving" those people has everything to do with resources.

Its a fact though that some Ukrainians are shooting at fellow country man for many years already. Some of those are not allowed anymore to speak Russian anymore, as they have been doing their entire live.

This one also started a new newspaper
https://www.youtube.com/c/StichtingGezondVerstand

Another one is:
https://cafeweltschmerz.nl/
houston4444
Established Member

Post by houston4444 »

Hi @sadko4u , like many others this thread has upset me. If you could just say you are alive and free, that would be nice !
Best Regards.

grammo
Established Member

Post by grammo »

Take care @sadko4u.

I just want to point out that Gps is pointing to some awful Dutch websites which I happen to understand and which are full of wicked conspiracy theories and totally idiots who are kissing Putins ass. Not the place for these discussions, but good to know.

direktorik

Post by direktorik »

Hi, I'm from Russia myself. And I can be mobilized too. I hope you're all right? You very accurately described the situation in our country. And what she is doing in Ukraine is crazy. I'm afraid even without Putin, dark times still await us. And your plugins are the best.

Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

grammo wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:27 pm

I just want to point out that Gps is pointing to some awful Dutch websites which I happen to understand and which are full of wicked conspiracy theories and totally idiots who are kissing Putins ass. Not the place for these discussions, but good to know.

:lol:

Claiming to know these sites and then claim they kiss putin ass.
Those sites do what the msn does not, ask critical questions.

Not once have I see them state, or explain its fine for Russia to invade Ukraine. Nor that Putin is the good guy.

If you do understand dutch, I can recommend. https://www.blckbx.tv/ too.
They publish their sources so you can investigate the topics further.

Its a shame how polarized the world has become, you believe the main stream media story or you an idiot and a conspiracy nut.

How dare I to think for my self. :(

I do hope the topic starter is fine though.

sadko4u
Established Member

Post by sadko4u »

I'm still alive and not jailed.
We have a serious risk of the second round of mobilization.
That's funny but I wonder how the regime will handle yet another hundreds of thousands of mobilized people even if they can not handle 300000 of already mobilized people.
Anyway, I prepare for the worst. Anyone who forces you to become cannon fodder, should be dead.

LSP (Linux Studio Plugins) Developer and Maintainer.
Largos
Established Member

Post by Largos »

Gps wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:28 pm

Its a fact though that some Ukrainians are shooting at fellow country man for many years already. Some of those are not allowed anymore to speak Russian anymore, as they have been doing their entire live.

That is untrue.

Tapper
Established Member

Post by Tapper »

Largos wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:57 pm

That is untrue.

Sorry to continue this politics stuff on linuxmusician, but I can't hold on my self. This tragedy has begun a lot earlier.

First wave of refugees from Ukraine to my country was far before 2014, and it was russian speaking people running from Ukraines Nazis. Whole world ignored what happened then.

But better to stop these politic talks at least on linuxmusicians, please, people... Best wishes to sakdo4u, it is important to know what is happening to sadko4u, active, valuable (and one of the best to my opinion) linux sound developer, but it's not the place to start searching who started first in which war. We all know that war is bad. Any war is bad. It's not the football in Katar, people are dying for nothing on both sides... Real people dying, not depending on my, or your humble opinion.

Sorry, couldn't hold myself. And sorry for my poor English.

Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

That is untrue.

So the Ukrainians I saw interviewed were lying ?

Source Patrick Lancaster. An American allowed to travel with Russian troops.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjTWV ... 5ZYgbqe2_w

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Lancaster

Its a shame I don't speak Ukrainian, so its hard to know if Patrick can be trusted.

If you from the Ukraine I would love to hear your version of the events. :)

Donbas area.

Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

Tapper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:32 pm

That is untrue.

Sorry to continue this politics stuff on linuxmusician, but I can't hold on my self. This tragedy has begun a lot earlier.

First wave of refugees from Ukraine to my country was far before 2014, and it was russian speaking people running from Ukraines Nazis. Whole world ignored what happened then.

But better to stop these politic talks at least on linuxmusicians, please, people... Best wishes to sakdo4u, it is important to know what is happening to sadko4u, active, valuable (and one of the best to my opinion) linux sound developer, but it's not the place to start searching who started first in which war. We all know that war is bad. Any war is bad. It's not the football in Katar, people are dying for nothing on both sides... Real people dying, not depending on my, or your humble opinion.

Sorry, couldn't hold myself. And sorry for my poor English.

If I had seen you reply earlier, I would not have posted my reply.
For weeks now I am trying to not go into politics here, but as you can see I am failing at that. :(

I feel bad for both the Russian and Ukrainian people. My thoughts are with them, and it makes me happy that for now, sadko4u is still save. :)

Largos
Established Member

Post by Largos »

Gps wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm

You don't know if a reporter embedded within an invading army can be trusted? :roll: It's quite easy to find out online what laws/bans the Ukrainian government (or any government) has passed.

Tapper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:32 pm

But better to stop these politic talks at least on linuxmusicians, please, people...

Why?

Tapper
Established Member

Post by Tapper »

Largos wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:16 pm

Why?

Maybe because it is linuxmusician.com, not couchpolitics.com?

Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

Not to ignore anybody, but I am gonna try to do as Tapper requested, and shut up about politics. :)

d.healey
Established Member

Post by d.healey »

Gps wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm

That is untrue.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjTWV ... 5ZYgbqe2_w

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Lancaster

Its a shame I don't speak Ukrainian, so its hard to know if Patrick can be trusted.

If you from the Ukraine I would love to hear your version of the events. :)

Donbas area.

Well I read that Wikipedia page and it didn't do this Lancaster guy any favors. I'm not going into the politics either but if I was he would not be a source of information I was quoting.

David Healey
YouTube - Free HISE scripting and sample library dev tutorials
Libre Wave - Freedom respecting instruments and effects.