I know two people who died from Sars-CoV-2, do you know anyone?

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

jonetsu
Established Member

Re: I know two people who died from Sars-CoV-2, do you know anyone?

Post by jonetsu »

merlyn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:07 pm So I imagine Neil Ferguson is pretty pleased with his work.
He had very high consideration and a very high respect for the numbers he produced to help crashing Western economies.

So much respect that ...

"Coronavirus: Prof Neil Ferguson quits government role after 'undermining' lockdown"

BBC, May 6th 2020

Excerpt.

"The Telegraph reported that a woman he was said to be in a relationship with visited his home in lockdown.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock said it was "extraordinary" and that he "took the right decision to resign".

He told Sky News that it was "just not possible" for Prof Ferguson to continue advising the government. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52553229
merlyn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:07 pmVaccination will also get us to herd immunity but in a more humane way.
Remove all the personal displays of knowledge and science and you're left with an immune system that does its job. Which you do not fully understand.

The immune system is part of each human life. How can it be more 'humane' ?

You probably meant in a more Humane© way.
Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:35 pm
Gps wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:33 pm Also allot of stuff like PBS space time. (Quantum Mechanics, Black holes, how they currently think our universe started)
I currently like the World Science Festival on youtube.
Thank for the tip, I did not know it had already started again.
robbert-vdh
Established Member

Post by robbert-vdh »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:43 pm Remove all the personal displays of knowledge and science and you're left with an immune system that does its job. Which you do not fully understand.

Yes, and that's why vaccines are the only way out of this shitty situation. Vaccines teach your immune system how to fight against an infectious disease it has not encountered yet. That way when the time does come that you run into the disease, your immune system will be able to deal with it sufficiently and you won't get seriously ill from the infection.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Gps wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:04 pm Thank for the tip, I did not know it had already started again.
The following can be turned into derision, can be mocked and ridiculed here. Because it's an actual science process, the one about exploration and discoveries. But I'll share it nonetheless.

You might be interested in this documentary, as it documents the researches done so far on water memory. It's about prof. Luc Montagnier and prof. Jacques Benveniste and a notion that water can hold a memory of substances. The principle is easy to describe although I won't. just to minimize the mockeries and possibly, direct and indirect insults.

If you haven't seen it yet, you might find it quite interesting. There's also a description of the PCR process in there as it is being used in Italy for the second part of the experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

robbert-vdh wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 pm
jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:43 pm Remove all the personal displays of knowledge and science and you're left with an immune system that does its job. Which you do not fully understand.

Yes, and that's why vaccines are the only way out of this shitty situation. Vaccines teach your immune system how to fight against an infectious disease it has not encountered yet. That way when the time does come that you run into the disease, your immune system will be able to deal with it sufficiently and you won't get seriously ill from the infection.
Hopefully you are nowhere near thinking that you are bringing any information.

The immune system works very well in a healthy individual, all by itself.

I can understand, though, that you may be impressed by injection products if you are weak, your family is weak, you visit regularly the doctor, have manic depressions, eat shitty foods, do just about no exercise, and the like.
wrl
Established Member

Post by wrl »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:46 pm I can understand, though, that you may be impressed by injection products if you are weak, your family is weak, you visit regularly the doctor, have manic depressions, eat shitty foods, do just about no exercise, and the like.
i bench press your deadlift and i am getting the vaccine as soon as it is offered to me

hell, i'd fight somebody for a vaccine right now
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

wrl wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:26 pm
jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:46 pm I can understand, though, that you may be impressed by injection products if you are weak, your family is weak, you visit regularly the doctor, have manic depressions, eat shitty foods, do just about no exercise, and the like.
i bench press your deadlift and i am getting the vaccine as soon as it is offered to me

hell, i'd fight somebody for a vaccine right now
I understand you.

This is why folks, families and children need to be protected from people like you.
wrl
Established Member

Post by wrl »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 pm I understand you.

This is why folks, families and children need to be protected from people like you.
god i'm just imagining the kind of dumb shit you'd be saying if we were on the cusp of any of the other major medical revolutions that have happened throughout history

"can you even BELIEVE that they would have you eat MOLD that came off of BREAD?? and this is supposed to CURE this bacterial infection??? I THINK NOT"
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

wrl wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:34 pm
jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 pm I understand you.

god i'm just imagining the kind of dumb shit you'd be saying if we were on the cusp of any of the other major medical revolutions that have happened throughout history

"can you even BELIEVE that they would have you eat MOLD that came off of BREAD?? and this is supposed to CURE this bacterial infection??? I THINK NOT"
Can you reformulate that so it refers to something specific ? I mean, if possible.

I use all the time aspergillus oryzae like any other regular folk making koji.
wrl
Established Member

Post by wrl »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:09 pm Can you reformulate that so it refers to something specific ? I mean, if possible.

it was a reference to fleming's discovery of penicillin
Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

I already have two letters to get a vaccine.

One looks more general, the other one states it's because I belong to an higher risk group.
The first one is probably because of my age.

Both say it's voluntary. (although I see it coming. that I wont be allowed to certain stuff, because I am not vaccinated)

As predicted by the conspiracy nuts.

The emergency law over here would end July the first, but is now extended to 1 September.

About a month ago they lowered the ic capacity, but they still extent this law.....

Call me cynical but I might have fainted if they had not extended it.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

wrl wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:20 pm
jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:09 pm Can you reformulate that so it refers to something specific ? I mean, if possible.

it was a reference to fleming's discovery of penicillin
So apart from thinking that lifting weights is a sign of health (or daresay, being able to defend oneself), look into koji mold before telling me anything about mold at all, for starters. You are probably not even using mold in 'your' kitchen.
wrl wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:34 pm god i'm just imagining the kind of dumb shit you'd be saying
Come again.
khz
Established Member

Post by khz »

jonetsu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:46 pm Hopefully you are nowhere near thinking that you are bringing any information.

The immune system works very well in a healthy individual, all by itself.

I can understand, though, that you may be impressed by injection products if you are weak, your family is weak, you visit regularly the doctor, have manic depressions, eat shitty foods, do just about no exercise, and the like.
Are you referring to all vaccinations, including polio, measles, diphtheria, tetanus, ...?
Do healthy people need doctors at all according to your theory?
Unhealthy/weak people are to blame for their own fate and are rather waste, so it is good to dispose of the waste - of course evolution theory?
Gps wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:33 pm Not sure when it started with me. One big factor was me having suddenly a lot more time after getting ill and not being able to find a job again.

I started to watch documentaries, of which I am pretty sure, I would not have the energy while I still had a job.
About how our money system works, and how that does not work in the favour of 99.99999 % of the people on this planet.

Also allot of stuff like PBS space time. (Quantum Mechanics, Black holes, how they currently think our universe started)
Followed lectures from American universities on you tube.

Learned to read sheet music.

But to get back on topic, we definitely need better media.
I wonder allot about one of the conspiracy theories, about the people who own the banks, also own the media.
If you accept this, allot suddenly does make sense.
YT?
;-)
. . . FZ - Does humor belongs in Music?
. . GNU/LINUX@AUDIO ~ /Wiki $ Howto.Info && GNU/Linux Debian installing >> Linux Audio Workstation LAW
  • I don't care about the freedom of speech because I have nothing to say.
glowrak guy
Established Member

Post by glowrak guy »

I've been vaccinated, as has my wife of many decades. I don't drink, never smoked, didn't run with girls who do,
I drink tea, take vitamins, eat lean, stay in shape, and pray, knowing I'll not leave this place alive.
Any change to my DNA would likely be a big improvement.

Where I live, the country is flat broke, and piling up debt upon debt, trillions of dollars,
in a suicidal game of fiscal 'musical chairs', and when the creditors stop the music, a social bloodbath
will ensue, following the collapse of social institutions from hospitals to fast-food venues,
to grocery stores, and as starvation rises, the body-guards of sports heroes and media super-stars
will have live rounds in their automatic weapons. You can bank on it.

Statistics are played like checkers by control-freak governors desparately clinging to
'emergency powers', devastating small businesses whose loyal customers will be forced
to deal with massive chains, like those who own and set prices for food and restaurants,
(and make sweet campaign donations) rather than local startups and long-standing family-owned favorites.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/m ... cdsbux.asp

Then try to follow the money, as hospital owners can get $5000 of printed government play-money
for a pneumonia patient, vs $13,000 for a so-called covid patient with the same symptoms and prognosis,
and around $40,000 if they park someone on a ventilator, a death sentance for some old-folks
with weak lungs. Just ask the Quomos of New York...What's the going rate for a
covid death certificate these days?

Our local mealy-mouthed newsbabes, when confronted with actual headcounts county by county,
were forced to coin the phrase 'covid-related deaths', to cover the 80-year-olds
who filled their lungs with dope tar and tobacco smoke since Woodstock, clogged their arteries
with decades of junk food, and were ready to punch their ticket anyway, and had a trace of
covid in some sample when the death angel tapped their shoulder, but I digress.

Here's a tip for all you 30-something deep-inhale dopers, artery-clogging fatsos,
and immune-challenged STD spreaders: The next attack will have far better planning, shocking results,
and there would be a body-bag with your name on it, but the stockpile will be drained in
the first week, along with the grocery store shelves, and then it all hits the fan...
riots and looting and rampaging criminals that will expose the big city thugs as a bunch of
wimpy whiney hollywood shootout wannabees, left bleeding out on the sidewalks.
Enjoy your starbucks, cheesburgers, and wacky tobaccy while you can still breath deep...

To quote a fine old German coder, Ralph Schmidt, "Love is in the air!"
Cheers
nils
Established Member

Post by nils »

This thread is disgusting and dangerous. I request deletion

LM is not a Plattform for disease spreading antivax idiots