LinuxMusic.rocks

Discuss anything new and newsworthy! See http://planet.linuxaudio.org for more Linux Audio News!

Announcements of proprietary software may fit better in the Marketplace.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

occulkot
Established Member

Re: LinuxMusic.rocks

Post by occulkot »

Hey guys, sorry for late answer but im occupied with a lot of staff in RL.

As for opening up page, i have source code on repository in github (not public at the moment), ill do some cleaning and share it.
Im glad somebody started some work on this text file to database interface, i would be happy to use it/share somehow on my page when it will get some useful version. For now, after doing some quick fixes, ill maybe try add read only API.

Basslint
Established Member

Re: LinuxMusic.rocks

Post by Basslint »

occulkot wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:07 am
Hey guys, sorry for late answer but im occupied with a lot of staff in RL.

As for opening up page, i have source code on repository in github (not public at the moment), ill do some cleaning and share it.
Im glad somebody started some work on this text file to database interface, i would be happy to use it/share somehow on my page when it will get some useful version. For now, after doing some quick fixes, ill maybe try add read only API.
Nice, thanks!

Just do your own thing, no pressure; after we've reached a good milestone, we'll get in touch and show you our idea and eventually find some ways to integrate both, OK? :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Wanna make music on openSUSE? Check out GeekosDAW!