Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Sonoj Convention is an annual event in Cologne, Germany about music
production with free and open source software (and hardware).
This year it will be on October the 26th and 27th 2019.
It features demonstrations, talks and hands-on workshops. Meet
like-minded people, learn insider knowledge and tricks, participate in
our one-hour production challenge! Everybody is welcome, no matter your
musical or technological background or capabilities.
This is our first announcement, reaching out to our core audience. The
event is more than half a year away, but we are starting talks to find
speakers and lecturers now.
Sonoj is not a software-developers conference; instead the stereotypical
speaker is an experienced musician or producer.
If you would like to make a contribution, please send an informal and
short e-mail with your ideas to email@example.com
Here are some examples from the past years, to get an idea:
* Creating a Radio Drama with Ardour (for Beginners)
* Synthesizing electronic dance music with ZynAddSubFx
* Carla Plugin Host Feature Demonstration and Workflows
* Making Music with Text - Audible Programming with Sonic Pi
* The Realm of Too Many Options - Write, record, mix and actually
finish your music.
* Fantasy Game Soundtrack Production in an open source ecosystem
If you would like to participate creatively in the Sonoj Convention
please reach out to us!
(And if you just want to visit, the visitor registration is already
online as well)
I am looking forward to your answer!
Discuss anything new and newsworthy!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest