What other apps and distros do you use to round out your studio?

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

corneli

Post by corneli »

Can I get rid of the annoying Skype image and link surrounding phone numbers? No matter where I am on the web, Skype places a link and image on EVERY phone number. I accidentally click on it sometimes, especially when I am trying to highlight and copy the number to paste it somewhere. This is so annoying. Now I have to wait for Skype to open and load, but I rarely use it. Where is the setting for this? Do I have to uninstall Skype completely?
spm_gl
Established Member

Re: skype

Post by spm_gl »

Looks like you have a skype addon in your browser. Should be able to deactivate it.
phreadom

Post by phreadom »

This guy is a spammer. He should be banned and this post removed. Just google for his name and the word 'skype' and you'll see a whole slew of different, and generally totally unrelated, forums where he spams these posts, making sure to type that word several times for search engine rankings.

These guys are live people in India who do this so that they can get around the captcha spambot blockers etc.

(I'm an admin on another forum that caught him, so I'm giving a heads up to the other admins to keep an eye out for this spammer and others like him.)
rosetaylor01
Established Member

Post by rosetaylor01 »

hi there...

i read your post i also had the same problem.....i uninstalled skype but still problem remained the same.....after that i formatted my pc... and problem was solved....i think there is a problem of some file that is getting saved in windows....if windows is formatted then the problem gets solved.....but not sure of that file....then also just check by formatting your computer......