Guitarix Segmentation fault

What other apps and distros do you use to round out your studio?

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

stratotak
Established Member

Guitarix Segmentation fault

Post by stratotak »

I finally decided to try out guitarix..I built clthreads then zita-convolver..then built guitarix..no errors on make or install of any of them..but when i run guitarix i get Segmentation fault error..it built fine

Code: Select all

strat@turtle:~/guitarix-0.03.8-1$ make
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dmydsp=guitarix ./ladspa/guitarix-ladspa.cpp -o guitarix.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dcrydsp=guitarix_crybaby ./ladspa/crybaby.cpp -o gcrybaby.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Ddistdsp=guitarix_distortion ./ladspa/distortion.cpp -o gdistortion.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dechodsp=guitarix_echo ./ladspa/echo.cpp -o gecho.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dfrdsp=guitarix_freeverb ./ladspa/freeverb.cpp -o gfreeverb.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dirdsp=guitarix_IR ./ladspa/impulseresponse.cpp -o gIR.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dampdsp=guitarix_amp ./ladspa/monoamp.cpp -o gmonoamp.so
g++ -fPIC -shared -O3 -march=native  -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -Dcomprdsp=guitarix_compressor ./ladspa/monocompressor.cpp -o gmonocompressor.so
g++ -O3  -march=native -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math `pkg-config --cflags --libs jack gtk+-2.0 sndfile` ./src/main.cpp -o guitarix
strat@turtle:~/guitarix-0.03.8-1$ 

strat@turtle:~$ guitarix
the sample rate is now 48000/sec
the buffer size is now 512/frames
Segmentation fault
strat@turtle:~$ 
when I ran ./set_env_guitarix.sh from source folder it ran 1 time..but trying to run it again gave me segmentation fault..

strat@turtle:~/guitarix-0.03.8-1$ ./set_env_guitarix.sh

(guitarix:8504): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(guitarix:8504): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

./set_env_guitarix.sh: line 23:  8504 Segmentation fault      ./guitarix -r ${GUITARIX_RC_PATH}

strat@turtle:~/guitarix-0.03.8-1$ ./guitarix
Segmentation fault
I tried make uninstall and make clean and then make again to build it..but didnt install it this time and was able to run 1 time from source with ./guitarix and ./set_env_guitarix.sh..but trying to run it again gives segmentation fault.so basically it never ran when I installed it..gave segmentation fault..but ran 1time with
./guitarix and ./set_env_guitarix.sh..
stratotak
Established Member

Re: Guitarix Segmentation fault

Post by stratotak »

Just read post http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=951..Is there now a GUI for Jconv??If Im reading the l ast messages in post right?Or are they talking about new GUI for it in Guirarix,If it is a stand alone GUI for Jconv where can I get source code for it to build it...?
brummer

Post by brummer »

hello stratotak

Witch distro do you use ? Witch jack version do you use ? Witch desktopmanager do you use ?

I`am the autor of guitarix. Guitarix used GTK rc files, therefor it need´s gtk theme engine. There are different styles included. Please have a look in the readme for details how to start guitarix with different gtk engine´s. As default guitarix use the gtk pixmap engine, may you wont install it ?
Or are they talking about new GUI for it in Guirarix,If it is a stand alone GUI for Jconv where can I get source code for it to build it...?

Yes, its a part of guitarix, for now it is´nt a standalone. When I recive more feedback and see the need for break it out, I will build a standallone app from it.

regards brummer
stratotak
Established Member

Post by stratotak »

Im running debian Squeeze and using Gnome and have jack 0.116-1-3.When I saw the gtk errors thats what i thought...that i didnt have the correct themes.I installed gtk-engine along with a few themes..cleanice and xfce themes.but still got the same errors.Im on my laptop and not on my desktop which i have it compiled..i downloaded source and read the readme...So if im reading the readme correct..when i installed it with make install and tried to run it in console..the command should have been guitarix -c not guitarix??Thats why i was getting segmentation fault even after having installed gtk-engines and the themes ??
If you dont use this variable guitarix will use this default settings. If you set --clear or -c
guitarix dont use a gtk.rc file and will use the settings from your windowmanager.
brummer

Post by brummer »

on debian based systems the best way to build guitarix is to run dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b
that will build a prop debian paket witch you can install with dpkg -i paketname.

Also after install, you find a menu entry under multimedia, this entry use the argv guitarix -pix.
That is the default use of guitarix. If you use guitarix -c guitarix is real ugly. But it is your choise. To use the argv -pix you need the gtkpixmapengine, you will find it with apt.

regards brummer
stratotak
Established Member

Post by stratotak »

OK..I messed around for about half hour trying to get it working but still cant get it to run right.I ran make uninstall and make clean and built a debian package.Removed ./guitarix folder in /home.Installed the deb package I made.Launched jack and clicked icon in menu.A slick black themed version opened up.Clicked the controls to expand it and see all the shinny knobs and all..lol.Closed it and clicked the icon again and nothing happened except a few x-runs..At command line with "guitarix -p" I got segmentation fault..

strat@turtle:~$ guitarix -p
Segmentation fault
Tried "guitarix -c " It opened with a grey/white basic theme..closed it and ran "guitarix -c" again and got segmentation fault.

strat@turtle:~$ guitarix -c
Segmentation fault
I dont think it has anything to do with the themes..As It ran 1 time with the themes..But wont run after that again.Tried logging out and back in and launching again but still same errors.Even rebooted and tried again.
Searched through synaptic and there is no such thing as "gtk pixmap engine"..There is a "gtk-pixbuf-engine"..I installed that and it removed gtk-engine(which includes clearlooks,crux,etc..).when I launched guitarix it gave pixmap error ..and said it couldnt find clearlooks theme..So reinstalled gtk-engine and it removed gtk-pixbuf-engine.Which got rid of the gtk pix map error but still leaves me segmentation fault..
When it gives me segmentation fault it causes x-runs.I have realtime kernel i built.and I can run Ardour and Hydrogen for hours and not get 1 x-run.So I think that part of it is fine.The fact that I installed and then I unistalled and reinstalled and it ran 1 time each and that was it..make me think guitarix is not shutting down properly when closing or something..Only config files I could find are in /home/.guitarix and deleting them doesn't help..So basically I can compile it and install it fine..And it will run 1 time but never again after that.I downloaded the svn version to see if that made a difference..but same thing..Builds and installs fine..but Runs 1 time and then gives me seg fault every time I run it..
thorgal
Established Member

Post by thorgal »

did you check your list of processes before, while and after you execute guitarix the 1st time ? Is it with or without jconv ?
stratotak
Established Member

Post by stratotak »

I compiled jconv..I launched system monitor and jack..I checked show all processes and everything was sleeping..I launched guitarix and saw xorg start to run..it ran for about 5 seconds then went back to sleep..I tried launching guitarix a few times..about 4th time it launched..closed it again..and could never get it to start again...While I had it open i did try to load a impulse..but it wouldnt load it because sample rate was 48000..it asked if i wanted to resample it but error-ed out saying it couldnt resample it..but thats another problem...First have to figure out why its not launching and giving me segmentation fault all the time..other than seg fault..only error message I have is injack messages..

18:25:58.233 XRUN callback (1).
subgraph starting at qjackctl timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=23, status = 0, state = Running, pollret = 0 revents = 0x0)
cannot send event to client [guitarix_midi] (Broken pipe)
bad status (1) for client guitarix_midi handling event (type = 8)
**** alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 1.486 msecs
thorgal
Established Member

Post by thorgal »

what's your MIDI setup ? do you use ALSA or jack for MIDI handling ?
stratotak
Established Member

Post by stratotak »

I use jack.I have tried different midi driver in Qjackctl.None,raw,seq.But didnt help.On 1 time I was able to get it to run I unchecked midi out option.But didnt help.
I dont know anything about programming but googled segmentation fault.And from that downloaded strace .
I can get it to run with strace guitarix -p most of the time..I got it to run 8 times in a row with strace guitari-p..
But on times it dosent start it has different messages

access("./controls4.jpg", F_OK)         = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controls4.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/engines/libpixmap.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libpixmap.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = 0
stat64("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=31596, ...}) = 0
futex(0xb747a06c, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 2147483647) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so", O_RDONLY) = 9
read(9, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\300\30\0\0004\0\0\0\\"..., 512) = 512
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=31596, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 34464, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0) = 0xb65a0000
mmap2(0xb65a8000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0x7) = 0xb65a8000
close(9)                                = 0
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("./controlsbl3.jpg", F_OK)       = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controlsbl3.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("./controlsbl4.jpg", F_OK)       = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controlsbl4.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("./controlsbl3.jpg", F_OK)       = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controlsbl3.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("./controlsbl.jpg", F_OK)        = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controlsbl.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("./guitarix-darkblack-relief.jpg", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/guitarix-darkblack-relief.jpg", F_OK) = 0
access("./controls4.jpg", F_OK)         = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/controls4.jpg", F_OK) = 0
read(8, ""..., 4000)                    = 0
close(8)                                = 0
access("/usr/share/guitarix/guitarix_black.rc.en_US", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/guitarix/guitarix_black.rc.en", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc", F_OK) = 0
lstat64("/usr/share/themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=2896, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/share/themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
read(8, "\ngtk-icon-sizes = \"mini-commander"..., 4000) = 2896
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libredmond95.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.gtk-2.0/engines/libredmond95.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/i486-pc-linux-gnu/engines/libredmond95.la", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libredmond95.so", F_OK) = 0
stat64("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libredmond95.so", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=53804, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libredmond95.so", O_RDONLY) = 9
read(9, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0P \0\0004\0\0\0D"..., 512) = 512
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=53804, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 56820, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0) = 0xb6558000
mmap2(0xb6565000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0xc) = 0xb6565000
access("/usr/share/themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc.en_US", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/themes/Redmond/gtk-2.0/gtkrc.en", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/strat/.themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc", F_OK) = 0
lstat64("/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=82, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
read(8, "#\n# Default keybinding set. Empty"..., 4000) = 82
access("/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc.en_US", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc.en", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
select(8, [7], [7], NULL, NULL)         = 1 (out [7])
writev(7, [{"\231\2\4\0\1\0\340\1(\1\0\0\7\0\0\0b\0\4\0\6\0\0\0"..., 24}, {"RENDER"..., 6}, {"\0\0"..., 2}], 3) = 32
select(8, [7], [], NULL, NULL)          = 1 (in [7])
read(7, "\1\327m\0\0\0\0\0\1\233\0\265\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
read(7, 0x8735798, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
writev(7, [{"\233\0\3\0\0\0\0\0\n\0\0\0\233\1\1\0"..., 16}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 16
read(7, "\1\326n\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\n\0\0\0@}\26\nX\37#\n\210\351\377\t:E\26\10\1"..., 4096) = 884
read(7, 0x8735798, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
uname({sys="Linux", node="turtle", ...}) = 0
open("/home/strat/.Xdefaults-turtle", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share/pixmaps/guitarix.png", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=388, ...}) = 0
stat64("/usr/share/pixmaps/guitarix-midi.png", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=399, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/lib/charset.alias", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/pixmaps/guitarix.png", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
fstat64(8, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=388, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7f00000
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 388
read(8, ""..., 4096)                    = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 397890}, NULL) = 0
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/mime.cache", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/globs", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/magic", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/mime.cache", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/globs", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/magic", 0xbfd29cec) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share//mime/mime.cache", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=70252, ...}) = 0
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/mime.cache", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/globs2", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/globs", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/magic", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/aliases", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/subclasses", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.local/share//mime/generic-icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/mime.cache", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/globs2", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/globs", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/local/share//mime/magic", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/local/share//mime/aliases", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/local/share//mime/subclasses", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/local/share//mime/icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/local/share//mime/generic-icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share//mime/mime.cache", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=70252, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/share//mime/mime.cache", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=70252, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 70252, PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED, 9, 0) = 0xb6546000
munmap(0xb6546000, 70252)               = 0
stat64("/usr/share//mime/globs2", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share//mime/globs", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=18027, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/share//mime/globs", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=18027, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7eff000
read(9, "# This file was automatically gen"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "sf:*.psf\napplication/x-font-speed"..., 4096) = 4096
brk(0x8783000)                          = 0x8783000
read(9, "abled.12:*.pptm\napplication/x-x50"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "plication/x-hwp:*.hwp\napplication"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "/x-lzma-compressed-tar:*.tar.lzma"..., 4096) = 1643
read(9, ""..., 4096)                    = 0
munmap(0xb7eff000, 4096)                = 0
stat64("/usr/share//mime/magic", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=18283, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/share//mime/magic", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=18283, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7eff000
read(9, "MIME-Magic\0\n[90:application/docbo"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "0:application/vnd.oasis.opendocum"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "x-frame]\n>0=\0\n<MakerFile\n>0=\0\10<MI"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "[50:application/x-tgif]\n>0=\0\5%TGI"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "ction\n[50:text/x-microdvd]\n>0=\0\3{"..., 4096) = 1899
open("/usr/share//mime/aliases", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=4570, ...}) = 0
read(9, "application/cdr application/vnd.c"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "/3gpp\nvideo/avi video/x-msvideo\nv"..., 4096) = 474
open("/usr/share//mime/subclasses", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=8744, ...}) = 0
read(9, "application/x-cue text/plain\ntext"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "vnd.sun.xml.impress.template appl"..., 4096) = 4096
read(9, "x text/plain\napplication/x-gnome-"..., 4096) = 552
open("/proc/meminfo", O_RDONLY)         = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
read(9, "MemTotal:       771208 kB\nMemFree"..., 1024) = 872
open("/usr/share//mime/icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share//mime/generic-icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share/gdm//mime/mime.cache", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share/gdm//mime/globs2", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share/gdm//mime/globs", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/share/gdm//mime/magic", 0xbfd29d2c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/gdm//mime/aliases", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/gdm//mime/subclasses", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/gdm//mime/icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/gdm//mime/generic-icons", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders.32", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib32/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loader-files.d", R_OK|X_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loader-files.d", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 9
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0755, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
fcntl64(9, F_GETFD)                     = 0x1 (flags FD_CLOEXEC)
getdents64(9, /* 5 entries */, 4096)    = 176
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loader-files.d/libgtk2.0-0.loaders", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 10
fstat64(10, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=3190, ...}) = 0
read(10, "# automatically generated by dh_g"..., 1024) = 1024
read(10, "\n\"  \\n\" \"xz \" 100\n\"  \\013\" \"xz \" "..., 1024) = 1024
brk(0x87a4000)                          = 0x87a4000
read(10, "able-anymap\" \"image/x-portable-bi"..., 1024) = 1024
read(10, "/x-pcx\" \"\"\n\"pcx\" \"\"\n\"\\n \\001\" \"\" "..., 1024) = 118
read(10, ""..., 1024)                   = 0
close(10)                               = 0
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loader-files.d/librsvg2-common.loaders", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 10
fstat64(10, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=353, ...}) = 0
read(10, "# automatically generated by dh_g"..., 1024) = 353
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loader-files.d/libwmf0.2-7.loaders", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 10
fstat64(10, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=208, ...}) = 0
read(10, "# automatically generated by dh_g"..., 1024) = 208
getdents64(9, /* 0 entries */, 4096)    = 0
open("/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
gettimeofday({1237934670, 460513}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 460579}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 460964}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461011}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461057}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461102}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461148}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461193}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461238}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461283}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 461328}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462017}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462086}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462133}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462179}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462225}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462270}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462316}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462361}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462406}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 462451}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 463777}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 463862}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 463910}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 464028}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 464967}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465018}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465064}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465110}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465155}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465200}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465245}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 465290}, NULL) = 0
stat64("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=15272, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so", O_RDONLY) = 9
read(9, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\220\24\0\0004\0\0\0\300"..., 512) = 512
fstat64(9, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=15272, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 18160, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0) = 0xb7efb000
mmap2(0xb7eff000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 9, 0x3) = 0xb7eff000
_llseek(8, 0, [0], SEEK_SET)            = 0
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 388
munmap(0xb7f00000, 4096)                = 0
open("/usr/share/pixmaps/guitarix-midi.png", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
fstat64(8, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=399, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7f00000
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 399
gettimeofday({1237934670, 470089}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 470255}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 470308}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521106}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521172}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521220}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521268}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521314}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521361}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521407}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521452}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521496}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521542}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521587}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521631}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521677}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521722}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521767}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 521963}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 522010}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 522056}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 522101}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 522997}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523044}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523089}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523136}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523182}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523227}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523273}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523318}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523363}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523408}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523453}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 523499}, NULL) = 0
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 399
open("/usr/share/pixmaps/guitarix-warn.png", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
fstat64(8, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=395, ...}) = 0
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 395
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525217}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525369}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525421}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525467}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525512}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525557}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 525603}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526001}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526047}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526093}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526138}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526183}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526229}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526274}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526319}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526365}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 526971}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527021}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527067}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527112}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527156}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527201}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527246}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527291}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527336}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527383}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527428}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527473}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527518}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527563}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527608}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 527986}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 528043}, NULL) = 0
gettimeofday({1237934670, 528090}, NULL) = 0
read(8, "\211PNG\r\n\32\n\0\0\0\rIHDR\0\0\0 \0\0\0 \10\6\0\0\0szz\364"..., 4096) = 395
uname({sys="Linux", node="turtle", ...}) = 0
writev(7, [{"\1\30\r\0\3\0\340\1\206\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\310\0\310\0\0\0\1\0#\0\0\0\32(\0\0\0"..., 660}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 660
read(7, "\34\"r\0\3\0\340\1,\1\0\0z\365$\0\0\1\0\0\2\0\0\0\1\0\0\0X\37#\n\34"..., 4096) = 480
writev(7, [{"\20\0\5\0\f\0\340\1_XEMBED_INFO"..., 20}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 20
read(7, "\1\330\204\0\0\0\0\0\271\1\0\0\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\22\0\10\0\3\0\340\1\271\1\0\0\271\1\0\0 NFO\2\0\0\0\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0005"..., 784}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 784
read(7, "\34\"\205\0\3\0\340\1\271\1\0\0\256\365$\0\0\1\0\0\2\0\0\0\1\0\0\0X\37#\n\34"..., 4096) = 96
writev(7, [{"\20\0\10\0\27\0\340\1_NET_SYSTEM_TRAY_OPCODE\0"..., 32}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 32
read(7, "\1\330\246\0\0\0\0\0\276\1\0\0\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\20\0\t\0\34\0\340\1_NET_SYSTEM_TRAY_ORIENTAT"..., 36}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 36
read(7, "\1\330\247\0\0\0\0\0[\2\0\0\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"$\0\1\0\27\0\2\0\275\1\0\0"..., 12}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 12
read(7, "\1\327\251\0\0\0\0\0\236\0\0\1\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\2\0\4\0\236\0\0\1\0\10\0\0\0\0B\0%E\1\0"..., 20}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 20
writev(7, [{"\20\0\7\0\22\0\0\1GDK_TIMESTAMP_PROPRI"..., 28}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 28
read(7, "\1\327\254\0\0\0\0\0\264\1\0\0\1\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\22\0\7\0\3\0\340\1\264\1\0\0\264\1\0\0\10TAM\1\0\0\0aPRI"..., 28}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 28
read(7, "\34\"\255\0\3\0\340\1\264\1\0\0\261\365$\0\0\1\0\0\2\0\0\0\1\0\0\0X\37#\n"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\31\0\v\0\236\0\0\1\0\0\0\0! \0\0\236\0\0\1\276\1\0\0\261\365$\0\0\0\0\0\3"..., 48}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 48
read(7, "\1\2\257\0\0\0\0\0\r\0\300\1<\326 \10\304B\257\277\270W\24\n\244\"\36\10I3\t\10"..., 4096) = 32
writev(7, [{"\24\0\6\0\236\0\0\1[\2\0\0\6\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\377\377\377\177"..., 24}, {NULL, 0}, {""..., 0}], 3) = 24
read(7, "\25\"\257\0\3\0\340\1\3\0\340\1\277\5\0\1\0\0\0\0\0B\257\277\277\5\0\1\20\267\17\n"..., 4096) = 32
read(7, "\241 \257\0\3\0\340\1\274\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\277\5\0\1\1\0\0\0"..., 4096) = 32
read(7, "\26\0\257\0\3\0\340\1\3\0\340\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\1\0\31\0\0\0\0\0\20\267\17\n"..., 4096) = 32
read(7, "\1\0\260\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\366J\25\10<\326 \10\304B\257\277"..., 4096) = 32
open("/home/strat/.guitarix/guitarixprerc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.guitarix/guitarixprerc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-xpm.so", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=23808, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-xpm.so", O_RDONLY) = 8
read(8, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\240\16\0\0004\0\0\0\30"..., 512) = 512
fstat64(8, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=23808, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 26696, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 8, 0) = 0xb6599000
mmap2(0xb659f000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 8, 0x5) = 0xb659f000
brk(0x87c6000)                          = 0x87c6000
gettimeofday({1237934670, 635016}, NULL) = 0
open("/home/strat/.guitarix/jconv_set.conf", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
mmap2(NULL, 180224, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb652c000
mmap2(NULL, 180224, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb6500000
brk(0x87e7000)                          = 0x87e7000
open("/home/strat/.guitarix/guitarix-01rc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 8
read(8, "0 0 0 0 0 0.12 1 5000 130 1 5000 "..., 8191) = 229
mlockall(MCL_CURRENT|MCL_FUTURE)        = 0
mmap2(NULL, 528384, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS|0x20000, -1, 0) = 0xb647f000
mprotect(0xb647f000, 4096, PROT_NONE)   = 0
clone(child_stack=0xb64ff454, flags=CLONE_VM|CLONE_FS|CLONE_FILES|CLONE_SIGHAND|CLONE_THREAD|CLONE_SYSVSEM|CLONE_SETTLS|CLONE_PARENT_SETTID|CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID, parent_tidptr=0xb64ffbd8, {entry_number:6, base_addr:0xb64ffb90, limit:1048575, seg_32bit:1, contents:0, read_exec_only:0, limit_in_pages:1, seg_not_present:0, useable:1}, child_tidptr=0xb64ffbd8) = 4091
sched_setscheduler(4091, SCHED_OTHER, { 0 }) = 0
futex(0xb64ffd84, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 1
futex(0xb7ef0640, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 1
futex(0xb7ef0660, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 1
futex(0xb7ef0664, FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE, 1, NULL) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
futex(0xb7ef0640, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 0
write(3, "\6\0\0\0Z\0\0\0[\267\0\0\0\0\240\370x\10$\246\225\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
read(3, "\6\0\0\0Z\0\0\0[\267\0\0\0\0\240\370x\10$\246\225\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
mlockall(MCL_CURRENT|MCL_FUTURE)        = 0
mmap2(NULL, 528384, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS|0x20000, -1, 0) = 0xb63fe000
mprotect(0xb63fe000, 4096, PROT_NONE)   = 0
clone(child_stack=0xb647e454, flags=CLONE_VM|CLONE_FS|CLONE_FILES|CLONE_SIGHAND|CLONE_THREAD|CLONE_SYSVSEM|CLONE_SETTLS|CLONE_PARENT_SETTID|CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID, parent_tidptr=0xb647ebd8, {entry_number:6, base_addr:0xb647eb90, limit:1048575, seg_32bit:1, contents:0, read_exec_only:0, limit_in_pages:1, seg_not_present:0, useable:1}, child_tidptr=0xb647ebd8) = 4092
sched_setscheduler(4092, SCHED_OTHER, { 0 }) = 0
futex(0xb647ed84, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 1
futex(0xb7ef0664, FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE, 1, NULL) = 0
futex(0xb7ef0640, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 0
write(5, "\6\0\0\0[\0\0\0[\267\0\0\0\0\240\370x\10$\246\225\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
read(5, "\6\0\0\0[\0\0\0[\267\0\0\0\0\240\370x\10$\246\225\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
write(3, "\3\0\0\0system:capture_1\0\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
read(3, "\3\0\0\0system:capture_1\0\267x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
write(3, "\3\0\0\0guitarix-01:out_0\0x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
read(3, "\3\0\0\0guitarix-01:out_0\0x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
write(3, "\3\0\0\0guitarix-01:out_1\0x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
read(3, "\3\0\0\0guitarix-01:out_1\0x\221]\267\211\0\0\0\21\0\0"..., 5170) = 5170
open("/usr/share/locale/locale.alias", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 12
fstat64(12, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=2570, ...}) = 0
read(12, "# Locale name alias data base.\n# "..., 4096) = 2570
read(12, ""..., 4096)                   = 0
close(12)                               = 0
open("/etc/pango/pangorc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/strat/.pangorc", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/usr/lib32/pango/1.6.0/module-files.d", R_OK|X_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/lib/pango/1.6.0/module-files.d", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 12
fstat64(12, {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0755, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
getdents64(12, /* 3 entries */, 4096)   = 96
open("/usr/lib/pango/1.6.0/module-files.d/libpango1.0-0.modules", O_RDONLY) = 13
fstat64(13, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=3804, ...}) = 0
read(13, "# automatically generated by dh_p"..., 4096) = 3804
brk(0x8808000)                          = 0x8808000
brk(0x8807000)                          = 0x8807000
read(13, ""..., 4096)                   = 0
read(13, ""..., 4096)                   = 0
close(13)                               = 0
getdents64(12, /* 0 entries */, 4096)   = 0
close(12)                               = 0
open("/etc/pango/pango.modules", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/pango/pango.modules", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
time(NULL)                              = 1237934670
access("/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", R_OK)   = 0
stat64("/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=5287, ...}) = 0
open("/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", O_RDONLY) = 12
read(12, "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>\n<!DOCTYPE f"..., 8192) = 5287
access("/etc/fonts/conf.d", R_OK)       = 0
stat64("/etc/fonts/conf.d", ptrace: umoven: No such process
{...})      = 0
trace: ptrace(PTRACE_SYSCALL, ...): No such process

I have no idea what it means though..But I can get it to run most of the times with starce guitarix -p..I just got it to open 11 times in a row.with strace guitarix -p..but then it locked up and had to ctrl/backspace/delete and kill x and log back in.
funkmuscle
Established Member

Post by funkmuscle »

It just started on my system now too.

$ guitarix
the buffer size is now 128/frames
zombified - calling shutdown handler
stratotak
Established Member

Post by stratotak »

Im going to give up on it for now..I might come back in a month or so and recompile it again and see if it works right.
brummer

Post by brummer »

It just started on my system now too.

$ guitarix
the buffer size is now 128/frames
zombified - calling shutdown handler
??
What have you change on your system ? Or it is the svn version now ?
funkmuscle
Established Member

Post by funkmuscle »

didn't change anything.. no recent updates of system or guitarix...
the funny thing is it started to work after a few tries...
brummer

Post by brummer »

hello stratotak

I`am back home now and try to figure out what go's on, I try to reproduce your prob and at least
I belive I found it. It's when the midi port registration faild, guitarix quit with a segmentation fault.
I can only force this with violence.
Are you sure that you can run any other jack_midi_client ?
But anyway, I have set the midi_port_registration to default "off", so I guess guitarix will start now also when the midi-port registration wouldn't work. It seems that is a safer way.
Midi_port will register now when you select midi_out from the menu.

A'other point are the compiler flags. As default guitarix is optimised for __SSE compatible processors
and used some more (may be unsave optimised flags). I have remove them now from the makefile.

If you like you can checkout SVN revision 63.

regards brummer