Patchance is one more JACK patchbay GUI. It is a direct alternative to Catia or Patchage.
Here is a short video example (without sound).
Install and build:
The best is to install directly the github repo:
Code: Select all
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/Houston4444/Patchance.git
* Stereo detection for port grouping with their name, for faster connections and readability
* Wrap/Unwrap boxes to can hide things you don't need
* Prevent the boxes from overlapping
* Search a box with a pattern
* Connection with double click for easier touchpad use
* Connection from context menu
* Editable themes (9 Themes embedded)
* show only Audio, only MIDI, or only CV ports
* Transport controls
* Customizable tool bar
* many others...
As RaySession, it is based on the HoustonPatchbay submodule which provides portgroups, wrappable boxes, editable themes and many other nice features.
RaySession users won't find any interest to use Patchance, Patchance is for theses ones who think they don't need this session manager.
Themes are easily editable (modifications in theme.conf file impact directly the theme in the program), So, if some of us wants to edit new themes, it is welcome.
Thanks for testing.