docking the mixer(s)

MusE is a DAW for Linux with both MIDI and Audio editing. https://muse-sequencer.github.io

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz, spamatica

alex stone
Established Member

docking the mixer(s)

Post by alex stone »

This seems like a dumb question to ask, but can the mixers be docked?

Impostor
Established Member

Re: docking the mixer(s)

Post by Impostor »

I guess so:

Attachments
Screenshot from 2023-08-05 23-32-31.png
Screenshot from 2023-08-05 23-32-31.png (31.32 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
alex stone
Established Member

Post by alex stone »

Which version is that? I have muse4 installed (from AVL-MXDE repo), and there's no entries on the editor tab for docking anything.

EDIT: ok, i've D/L and opened the latest appimage, and i can see the entries now. A quick restart and the mixer is docked.

Impostor
Established Member

Post by Impostor »

alex stone wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:44 pm

Which version is that? I have muse4 installed (from AVL-MXDE repo), and there's no entries on the editor tab for docking anything.

EDIT: ok, i've D/L and opened the latest appimage, and i can see the entries now. A quick restart and the mixer is docked.

I'm running latest master. I guess a new main version 4.2 can't be too far away, since @Tim E. Real fixed a shitload of things since 4.1, and one really should run the latest MusE to profit from all the fixes and additions. (fixed midi out from plugins, and overhauled automation are two impactful changes, for example.)

alex stone
Established Member

Post by alex stone »

Impostor wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:28 am
alex stone wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:44 pm

I'm running latest master. I guess a new main version 4.2 can't be too far away, since @Tim E. Real fixed a shitload of things since 4.1, and one really should run the latest MusE to profit from all the fixes and additions. (fixed midi out from plugins, and overhauled automation are two impactful changes, for example.)

I hear you. I've been trying to stick to the distro (AVL-MXDE) repos, but, well, anyway.