Essential information for new users

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

AlkuK
Established Member

Re: Essential information for new users

Post by AlkuK »

Thank you Nathan for the warm welcome. I hope my stay here will glide from the same note...

Ben Martin
Established Member

Post by Ben Martin »

Thank you for this community forum.
It is always refreshing to find a place where musicians can shares a little "love" and help others to discover the "free way" to compose music.
Much appreciated.

tiplargely

Post by tiplargely »

Hello Nathan!

I wanted to express my gratitude for the warm welcome to the Linux Musicians community. While I consider myself a seasoned musician and songwriter, my journey with Linux is still in its early stages. However, I am eager to immerse myself in this open-source realm and contribute to a community that aligns with the principles of freedom.

Using Linux programs in my musical endeavors has been a refreshing experience, and I believe that contributing to a community that embraces the philosophy of open source is not only fair but enriching. I look forward to learning, collaborating, and sharing my musical insights within this vibrant community.

Thank you once again for the welcome, and I'm excited to be a part of the Linux Musicians family!

Explore the best deals on Tempo vehicles with our authorized Tempo – your trusted source for quality and reliability.

HarryPotter69

Post by HarryPotter69 »

Hi all,

new user here - new to Linux, or to music (since I've just turned 25).

Living in Germany and single.

Nice to - virtually - "meet" all of you here.

Cheers,

INPC
Established Member

Post by INPC »

Hi folks,

Sound engineer and music maker here, hoping to move to Linux in the future. Currently using an M1 Mac and a bunch of plugins currently unsupported on Linux so I'm here to learn what options I have going forward.

My daily driver is now Reaper after years of Pro Fools/Logic/Ableton use. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Cheers :)