Flow

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Basslint
Established Member

Re: Flow

Post by Basslint »

Nice one @lilith!

I think you and @jonetsu have compatible styles and look forward to hearing your collab! :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!
turbidh20
Established Member

Post by turbidh20 »

Not a genre I'm too familiar with but I liked it a lot. Great mix and a lush sound :) I normally don't like electronic drums but didn't find this harsh in any way. Very enjoyable.
Arch Linux (i7-4790k/GTX970); UMC204HD; MPK Mini MKII; Jack2 (QjackCtl) & Ardour/Mixbus
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

Basslint wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:49 am Nice one @lilith!

I think you and @jonetsu have compatible styles and look forward to hearing your collab! :D
Two different styles, i'm also curious what comes out :)
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

turbidh20 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:34 pm Not a genre I'm too familiar with but I liked it a lot. Great mix and a lush sound :) I normally don't like electronic drums but didn't find this harsh in any way. Very enjoyable.
Thank you. :)
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

lilith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:42 pmTwo different styles, i'm also curious what comes out :)
I'm getting there, slowly. You know, part of the house here is actually outside. No floor, no walls, no nothing but a 6 mil membrane protecting the rest of the house from outside. So there's work and that's not the only one. Keeps one busy. I will be posting some tracks on my own, but these were done several weeks ago and I'm touching up the mixes here and there, a little at a time. I think I found a loop/base that could be used for a project. More on that later.

Tschüß/cheers.
Basslint
Established Member

Post by Basslint »

lilith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:42 pm Two different styles, i'm also curious what comes out :)
Sure you are different, what I meant by compatible is that I think you'll complement one another. Like Adrian Belew and Robert Fripp or Johnny Marr and Morrissey :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!
psyocean
Established Member

Post by psyocean »

Musical echoes from magic mirror... :) Excellent work!

Guitar and synth tales... https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyocean/
spamatica
Established Member

Post by spamatica »

Hi @lilith I can only concurr with others, this was very well done. Both song and production.

Mellow with dynamics, very nice. Not the kind of music I usually listen to but I enjoyed this!
MusE DAW
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

jonetsu wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 pm
lilith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:42 pmTwo different styles, i'm also curious what comes out :)
I'm getting there, slowly. You know, part of the house here is actually outside. No floor, no walls, no nothing but a 6 mil membrane protecting the rest of the house from outside. So there's work and that's not the only one. Keeps one busy. I will be posting some tracks on my own, but these were done several weeks ago and I'm touching up the mixes here and there, a little at a time. I think I found a loop/base that could be used for a project. More on that later.

Tschüß/cheers.
No stress, if have plenty of other things to do :)

Thanks for listening spamatica and psyocean.