COVID-19

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

jonetsu
Established Member

Re: COVID-19

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:20 pm Mondialism, I never heard this term before. I looked it up and see that it is French word for globalization:
All right. No other word came to mind when I wrote it and that's the term used in French - sounded good.

On the side: today I had to log on the government's web site to 'my account' to fetch some data. An hour and a half later I got a scam call, about which I read previously last year as people got scammed by this, a recorded message pretending to be the government and saying, in the 30 seconds before I hanged up, with a very serious voice, that I might be under warrant, etc. Typical of those calls, and sadly older people are falling for it.

The thing is though, logging into the government's web site, using that password sent by the government using regular letter mail along with an ID also provided in the same way, triggered this scam call. It means that some people have access to the government's system and it's most certainly not by hacking accounts. Long user ID, long password, Q/A test, that would be easy to detect for any security admin. Multiplied by thousands of account to hack in the same way. No way. Some people have another access into the government's portals and data, they know who has used the portal, they can fetch the phone number and very probably the address and everything else.

The government. Not youtube, facebook, twitter or even a bank.

Thanks for the TS link as I don't subscribe and have missed a lot. I like TS but their tone is a bit down at times and I sincerely consider that the state one is, is very important. What's bright, even joyous, that transpires a certain deep joy and balance, while very precisely criticising the 'system' is horrendous to the system. A state of depression, stress, anger (justified) and violence, the 'system' likes because it shows that the person is entangled with it, so the 'system' can fight on its own term.

It might seem contradictory. One should use violence to fight. But not necessarily. There's a way to output strong precise views, and some people are doing it, without having to use blatant violence and associated feelings. This stands the longer term of a revolution.

This morn' I was listening to the following when moving around. Rebel Wisdom. David Fuller (previously BBC, Channel 4) has a balanced view on this London Real/David Icke thing. I already was finding that Rose was overdoing it a lot to the point of smelling very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDM1wTGOjOw

Rebel Wisdom, who seemingly use to hold festivals in London, is having their next online next weekend, based on donations. I don't think I'll be able to attend, being very busy with things. They'll have excerpts later on. Online meeting presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA0VcREGdQ0

Update: I went through the schedule and there's a part by Extinction Rebellion, who were once the subject of a TS video. So currently I'm not sure about this. I do not want though to fall into the trap so many antifas and such are so much apt to, eg. to label people and groups.

https://www.rebelwisdom.co.uk/festival
Last edited by jonetsu on Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am Thank you for your reply - I appreciate you taking the time to write.
There's one thing that's very important with all those things, a basic principle that's not often said at all. It's almost like a secret in a way. It's about the state one is in. There should be a basic 'harmony' established inside. If not then the gathered energy risks to fuel negative emotions which will then be much harder to dispose of.

This is how 'masters' become corrupted.

There is a 'physical' way to work towards this using brain power so to speak. It might sound narcissist but the connection must be made within oneself first in order to access other energies such as the Earth's and the Universe. It's basically by 'smiling' at our organs, heart, dantian, kidneys, lungs, etc... to establish that connection. Not easy to be honestly smiling at our organs. They are with us since birth. Always forgotten unless they're sick. They are an expression of Life as we are.

That which is being stolen gradually.

It's blatantly under everyone's eyes. Our property's value has raised by 16 000 over 3 years. A place where human beings are living. While we all know that houses and any form of dwellings are not like wine or cheese, they do not get better with time.

Whereas anything based on microprocessors is getting more performant and cheaper.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

I had the time to watch the TS video. Really good observations there. Many things to discuss about.

At one point the following article is brought up:

"Your gut is directly connected to your brain, by a newly discovered neuron circuit"

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/09 ... on-circuit

This is thousands years old in the Dao. I was very surprised that a 'modern' science exists on the subject.

But then, as part of the medicinal aspect of the Dao, it's only a body function. The important part is not that or anything physically related in the sense that physicality is there as a tool but moreover as an expression of the source of Life, of the Universe. And it is that last part that gets obliterated by transhumanists and such as they converge into getting more intelligent and not at all about developing spirituality. They are very much into having "Eden on Earth". The promised paradise. Absolutely not about developing any deeper understanding of the Universe. But about isolating every cell. every living organism without ever pondering what is Life.

And worse, without even wanting to be curious about what Life is.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Resistance is starting. Two instances in Québec.

An interesting 3-hour "telethon" on the web has gathered 100 000$ to hire dedicated-to-the-cause lawyers that'll charge 50% of their fees, to go against blatant violations of human rights and prepare the ground for actions against mandatory vaccination. Québec is 22.5% of the population of Canada but has 67% of the fines given for covid-19 related infractions.

Posting the link just to show that it happened (and for people who can understand French, the discussions are quite interesting). Also the only event so far that features an artist (singer/composer) who is not afraid to go against the covid-19 propaganda (which is cynically called GROSVID-19 which means "big emptiness"). Usually artists who speaks out are excluded from "the circuit", risking their careers. Especially in a small market like Québec's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvXkhgx6UaA

Another is JJC. Recently he has seen several youtube videos of his, totalling around 1 million views, censored by youtube.
As he says, anger can make things move but anger should not be turned into violence as the 'system' is waiting for this. JJC is organizing a fund for bringing down all laws and regulations that were passed "in emergency". The fund is aiming at 1 million$ to start with and is Canada-wide and bilingual. Similar actions will start in France, Belgium and Switzerland. A far cry from the pettiness shown recently by Brian Rose and his 'London Real'.

Again, posting the link to show that it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_4VhVJ5Pto

In other countries, Italian deputy Sara Cunial is accusing Bill Gates for crimes against humanity. Subtitles in French:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiMMu8heKA

Note that someone has rung a bell when she mentioned Bilderberg :) Later on the president of the assembly had to call to order some of the deputies who were making noises, calling upon the freedom of expression and that it will be their turn afterwards. And that's one important aspect, everywhere, freedom of expression is being curtailed.

Who could follow ? Public characterization of these people. Opposition cannot do much more than to apply dirty tags to those people and try as much as possible to discredit them, thus fueling the repressive aspects.
Noahsark
Established Member

Re: COVID-19 - Meet Bill Gates...

Post by Noahsark »

James Corbett and Broc West has just finished the final part in their expose of bill gates:

Part 4 - Meet Bill Gates:
https://www.corbettreport.com/meetgates/

Here are the other parts of the series...

Part 1 - How Bill Gate Monopolized Global Health:
https://www.corbettreport.com/how-bill- ... al-health/

Part 2 - Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World:
https://www.corbettreport.com/bill-gate ... the-world/

Part 3 - Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid:
https://www.corbettreport.com/bill-gate ... trol-grid/

Please pass this series around and share it far and wide; the future of the human species depends on knowing this information and knowledge!
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

Noahsark wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:51 pm Part 2 - Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World...Please pass this series around and share it far and wide; the future of the human species depends on knowing this information and knowledge!
Yes I agree, vaccines have saved billions of lives! Bill Gates has done an amazing job improving the lives of people in developing countries. He is a model citizen and I hope to be more like him!
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:32 pm vaccines have saved billions of lives! Bill Gates has done an amazing job improving the lives of people in developing countries. He is a model citizen and I hope to be more like him!
You should take the time to watch that specific part of the series and the whole series - I think you would want to change your response.

Gates is a eugenicist and a criminal - the facts are the facts and you shouldn't want to be more like him, well -- unless you are a psychopath who wants to help in enslaving the human race into a technocratic world government.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:32 pm Yes I agree, vaccines have saved billions of lives!
Care to document that ?
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

The funds for the first action mentioned 4 replies above has now reached $197 374. The foundation for the protection of citizens' rights.

https://fpplc.org

Also, a machine shop repairman (1) has organized two drives towards the parliament. At first they had 40 vehicles. On the second drive the cops called him and told him that their line of cars was 8 km long.

(1) Only the highly educated can decide if cops can break into your home because a neighbour finds there are too many people in there ?

Speaking of cops. G. Anderson is an American policeman. He put out a short video that warns of consequences from the actions of politics and the media. His video starts at 1:10. The presentation is in Spanish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlyFPFOH54U
Last edited by jonetsu on Sun May 24, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

jonetsu wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:21 pm
bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:32 pm Yes I agree, vaccines have saved billions of lives!
Care to document that ?
Yes!

https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/2/07-040089/en/
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:31 pm Yes!
Off the bat firefox must be broken since it did not find the word 'billion'. In relation to people.

Two instances of the word billion, cross-verified with emacs:

"Globally, the savings from vaccines were estimated by Ehreth in 2003 to be of the order of tens of billions of US dollars of direct savings"

"Malaria (for which there are currently several promising vaccines in development) costs sub-Saharan Africa US$ 100 billion worth of lost annual gross domestic product (GDP)."

You sure you were thinking of people and not money instead ? :)

Secondly, Gates is the 2nd sponsor of the WHO. Now he's perhaps the first after Trump dropped it. Who in the world who put out bad adverts about one's own investments ? Have you thought about that ?

Thirdly, do you agree with WHO chief Tedross nominating tyrant Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe) as honorific ambassador of the WHO ? What does this nomination sounds like to you ? Not to mention the accusations of fraud against him during two epidemics in Ethiopia.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41702662

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/heal ... reaks.html
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

@Noahsark Bill Gates isn't my favourite person but he's above Corbett. :lol: The Corbett report seems to me fairly typical right wing propaganda.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

merlyn wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 pm @Noahsark Bill Gates isn't my favourite person but he's above Corbett. :lol: The Corbett report seems to me fairly typical right wing propaganda.
Care to back this up with arguments ? Instead of a tag.
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

jonetsu wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:44 pmOff the bat firefox must be broken since it did not find the word 'billion'. In relation to people.
Are you disputing the validity of a document written by top members of their field (11 authors from 9 countries) with 69 citations from top medical publications? Clearly you didn't read it, I've noticed this pattern with you already; you just kind of skim things to confirm your bias. The smallpox vaccine alone has probably saved more than half a billion people over the last 200 years. The article I cited lists dozens of new vaccines that are already saving between thousands and millions of lives a year. There is no doubt among rational, educated people that vaccines are one of the greatest lifesaving tools ever invented.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 pm Are you disputing the validity of a document written by top members of their field (11 authors from 9 countries) with 69 citations from top medical publications?
Where is your billions of lives ?

Did you dispute the use of hydroxychloroquine by Didier Raoult, leader in infectious diseases ?
bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 pmClearly you didn't read it, I've noticed this pattern with you already; you just kind of skim things to confirm your bias. The smallpox vaccine alone has probably saved more than half a billion people over the last 200 years. The article I cited lists dozens of new vaccines that are already saving between thousands and millions of lives a year. There is no doubt among rational, educated people that vaccines are one of the greatest lifesaving tools ever invented.
Perhaps you haven't seen any reply from me here in this thread referencing a lot of articles.

Maybe not.

Maybe you, since you end your reply by contrasting with 'rational, educated people' which is frankly an insult, think that I do not read articles and just post out of headlines. And photos.

I can read the article, no problem. Although it is clearly an advert for the sponsor. I can read it, but not right now at this time. Contrary to you who seemingly is swallowing w/o questioning, I would read the article carefully and do research.

Which could be not exactly the way you are expecting your point to unfold. On top of that, at one point, if I start to come up with counter arguments also expressed by scientists (which for you could be not rational and well educated people ?) it might very well happen that you will just drop it.

What would be the net result ?

I will have spent hours doing research instead of just swallowing (thus relinquishing other parts of life) and you would evaporate like Puff the magic dragon ?

Our kids, now past university and working, were never vaccinated.