COVID-19

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

Noahsark
Established Member

Re: COVID-19

Post by Noahsark »

You are welcome Jonetsu!

I have seen the new Truth Stream song since I am subscribed to their channel at bitchute.
I am looking forward to their next video, I always enjoy their work. They are a well researched team Aaron and Melissa!

In regards to China, the people there are the victims of their government which pretty much is the case in every country.
The Tao De Ching is one my favorite spiritual texts, it really reaches the roots and heights of what spiritually really is.

As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter how big a country is government is ultimately unnecessary. Top down control structures are the havens of psychopaths and white collar criminals.

When the majority of people learn the ultimate wisdom of - to do unto others as you would have them do to you - then the idea for the need of government becomes obsolete.

Again the natural order of creation should be the model from which we live. Out of open free association will come the most conducive atmosphere for us as human-beings. The greater linux community and what it has accomplished is an example of this at work.

Government has killed more people than anything else in history - they only reason it still exist today is because too many people at this point are burdened by the superstition of authority and do not see it for what it really is.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:46 am The Tao De Ching is one my favorite spiritual texts, it really reaches the roots and heights of what spiritually really is.
Then again, the Dao De Jing, Laozi, is only but a small portion of what is known as the Dao. I'll use 'D" from now on, eg. switching from Wade-Giles to the now universal pinyin transliteration. There's so much more to the Dao than Laozi. As you might know, it's a universal way of seeing all that belongs in the world we live in, from stars to plants and humans. And it uses metaphors, picturesque ways of describing phenomenons. Like the 3 hun and the 7 po representing the inner spirits of people. There are an awful lot of details and quite a lot of writings through the ages. Since the Dao has given birth to medicine (and painting, and martial arts, and many other things) there were no ways from emperors to kill daoists that were doctors. Hundreds of daoists were buried alive but doctors had to remain alive for the well-being of emperors. And so daoist knowledge has survived through thousand of years.

As with Chan Buddhism and its travel to Japan which gave birth to a simplified and more to the point Zen practice, Dao, by moving to the West has left behind all the artifacts that were once created to face the rising popularity of Buddhism, eg. the ceremonies, the spells, the yellow robes and altars, the funny hats and all that, to concentrate on a living philosophy which is totally great. Laozi became popular, then Zhongzi, Liehzi and some others.

Very quickly though, daoist texts can require a very slow reading and pondering as texts are getting quite deep and requires a knowledge/experience in order to appreciate. Far from mass consumption. Fabrizio Pregadio, Thomas Cleary, Eva Wong and others are excellent translators and commentators. Mantak Chia, although popular with masses so to speak, and running a business, has many aspects well-covered in apparent simplicity. Experience can be had by the practice of neigong, or internal arts which themselves also features a lot of details.

A bookshop not for the faint of heart:

https://www.goldenelixir.com/index.html

Liu Yiming being one of the contemporary commentators.
Noahsark wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:46 am As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter how big a country is government is ultimately unnecessary. Top down control structures are the havens of psychopaths and white collar criminals.
About this I'm not so sure. I find that as there are plumbers and carpenters and bakers and artists and every other people, that the human species must also have a type of people to whom the 'masses' are saying: it's your job to run the country so we can have our own lives. The complexity of running countries is a task by itself. The problem, of course, sing the dawn of time, is that when dedicated people come to taste what it's like to be "in charge", they tend to slowly forget about their main purpose, the people, for the pursuit of their own interests. Same with any worldwide government which is an extension of that corruption of purpose.

In the beginning of Chinese history (or relatively close by in this context) the emperor was to represent the Dao on Earth. There might have been one dynasty amongst the dozen that was closer to this, the Tang dynasty. That's about it. All others became corrupted. In Japan the notion of a 'divine' emperor lasted until the 2nd world war. Not sure if the Qing was considered likewise in China by that time.

Often the name of Étienne de la Boétie is put forth. In 1553 he wrote the "Discourse on Voluntary Servitude" in which he observed that people generally accept being under servitude. That's close to 500 years ago. Nothing new today. I find that human society is made that way, with a type of people taking care of a community's organization while the rest are doing what they want in their lives.
Noahsark wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:46 am Again the natural order of creation should be the model from which we live. Out of open free association will come the most conducive atmosphere for us as human-beings. The greater linux community and what it has accomplished is an example of this at work.
But then, money was very largely taken out of the equation :)

On another subject, again, this time as a reply to someone who mentioned Noam Chomsky, I replied on yahoo about the "system" knowing the people more than the people know themselves and using this to "safely" goad masses into doing things. This knowledge, currently done I suppose without using any quantum computers at the moment but large arrays of servers, feeds itself on daily billion of social media interactions, insults and everything included, in order to run simulations to predict the behaviour of masses. A quite accurate picture of mass behaviour can be obtained. A lot of progress was made since Gustave Le Bon's work in 1895 on the psychology of masses. A mass of people can be considered for practical purposes like a human being, with it's own brain, motives, etc. The age of the person-mass can be derived. Are we talking to a child ? To a teenager ? To an adult ? What is the conception of the world this person has ? What are his humane standards ? Alexa will be able to lead people through different stages in life. And unfortunately people will be apt to follow Alexa, so to speak, (or any forthcoming TV-Star God) and their canned perception of what is a human all about.

Totally something different: At times I'm thinking about adding the nice electric guitar chords you found in 2nd incarnation of the LM project. To incorporate them to the current third version. Although I'm very busy these days, and will be for about a month. But it's something I'd like to do, eventually.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Jonetsu,

Thank you for your reply - I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Thanks for the history lesson on China and the Doa - I wish there was more time to delve into to eastern history like that.
Thanks for link to the book store - is there a book that you recommend from there, because I will get a copy and read it latter if I am still alive after this new world order bullshit passes.

Right now I am busy myself, with the engineered famine coming I am having to plant gardens and get to work on the homestead in a way that I wasn't planning on for this year.

I see where you are coming from on government. We can agree to disagree on this. I don't like to label myself or identify with things, but when it comes to government, you might call me an anarchist. The only true government is the one that governs towards the day when governments are no longer needed because the people would have "evolved" past the need for one. This is more of a psychological growing that needs to take place as well as spiritual, modern man is still a superstitious child in many ways. Humanity has yet to mature, but we have the knowledge to do so none the less.

Yeah man - the selfish ledger - you referred to it in a n earlier post, if I remember correctly.
Truth Stream did a video on this, it is really good if you haven't seen it yet:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WejdL2RBO8Xb/
jonetsu wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:23 pm Totally something different: At times I'm thinking about adding the nice electric guitar chords you found in 2nd incarnation of the LM project. To incorporate them to the current third version. Although I'm very busy these days, and will be for about a month. But it's something I'd like to do, eventually.
Yeah man! Feel free, it is open source music right there. I am busy myself, but I would love to get back into the LM-Project. Let me know when you are ready and I will make some time for a track. I was waiting to see if anybody else was going to make a contribution to it, but nothing ever happened.

Take care and till next time...
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am Thanks for link to the book store - is there a book that you recommend from there, because I will get a copy and read it latter if I am still alive after this new world order bullshit passes.
Oh, surely you'll still be alive !

I'm taking a break from what I'm doing and having a nice Guinness while writing this, so it's a pleasure to share this. Guinness should be classified as a food staple.

If you don't mind more on the topic of the Dao, here goes.

As for books on Daoism, it can get quite dense very quickly. This is not a Laozi (Dao De Jing) or Zhuangzi.

Golden Elixir offers samples, here's one from Liu Yiming (1734–1821) "Cultivating the Tao", translated by Pregadio:

https://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Cult ... SAMPLE.pdf

From the Dao De Jing, Laozi, Zhuangzi could be a good next read. It's about the living philosophy side of things. Like this one:

https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/bits ... sAllowed=y

And both Laozi and Zhuangzi lived in similar warring contexts.

It gets dense because most of the people who have written about it refers to knowledge that one should already be aware about. And there are no finish line, there's no point when one could say "that's it, I now know it all, I have attained the goal, I can rest". Simply because the Dao is the path. Getting to a goal does not matter. What matters is the path itself and how steps are made. And I'm still learning. A lot.

In the Dao there are figures here and there which are used as symbols. Even though they are called deities, they are mostly symbols, artifacts, points of condensation of knowledge. For instance there's Ma Gu which is the goddess of hemp/cannabis. These guys in those times were inspired. The Dao is about the universe, almost a totally foreign and parallel way of making a 'science' so to speak, a totally different approach to the universe. As such that's why it gets dense quickly. It has given birth to what's now called Traditional Chinese Medicine, to many expressions of internal martial arts, to paintings and music. In fact Daoism is an integral part of the Chinese culture today, even though subdued and not referenced as such. Young people are using 不三不四 (not 3, not 4) when describing someone as an idiot w/o knowing what the roots of the expression is. Qiu Chuji is a 'kung fu' hero when he actually saved millions of Chinese during the Gengis Khan (Kubla Khan) period by his appreciated wisdom. The temple Kubla Khan built in his honor still stands. It's an all encompassing way of seeing Life. Everything tends towards getting back to Wu Ji eg. without polarity, or perhaps 'god'. From this unknown 'no polarity' were produced yin and yang and from there the 10 000 things that makes Life. So the guys, not knowing Wu Ji got busy in exploring and defining the universe which includes everything.

In every person is an energetic 'taiji pole' which runs the length of the spinal cord and where both yin and yang joints, making a 'pole' of transcendental energy. In each person is actually the expression of the Wu Ji, of the origin of life. It sounds blatant to say this but then, the Dao way of describing Life went into great details about this. We can't connect to it because we're way too busy with everything else. And we can't see any profit in spending a large amount of time in trying to do so.

不三不四 comes from the Yi Jing hexagrams. The Yi Jing is much more that a divination thing. Carl Jung had interest in it as it describes a lot of human artifacts. To make it brief an hexagram is made of 6 lines. The 2 top ones are heaven, the 2 middle ones are man, and the 2 bottom ones are the earth. So when someone is saying 不三不四 it means that the person is not 3 and not 4, so is not worthy of being a human. People use that all the time w/o really knowing the basic meaning. I know, I asked a lot of Chinese colleagues and we talked about it. This shows in a way how deep Daoism has made its way in Chinese culture.

I'd say that every People on Earth could have arrived to the same observations if it wasn't for various religions getting in the way. In Europe, so-called sorcerers and witches in the mediaeval times did not have enough weight in the health system at that time for their beliefs to grow despite of repression and evolve in a complete system I think.
Noahsark wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am Right now I am busy myself, with the engineered famine coming I am having to plant gardens and get to work on the homestead in a way that I wasn't planning on for this year.
Neat, in a way. I also plan to have some space for that but not anything large.
Noahsark wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am Yeah man! Feel free, it is open source music right there. I am busy myself, but I would love to get back into the LM-Project. Let me know when you are ready and I will make some time for a track. I was waiting to see if anybody else was going to make a contribution to it, but nothing ever happened.
As with many other things, people talk but it's the actions that counts. The more it goes the less I give importance to what people are saying when it comes about projects and stuff when it's not backed up by an appropriate action.

Cheers !
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Doctor Andrew Kaufman has a very straightforward description of what he thinks the covid-19 virus is.

This is a very clear 39-minute description of his observations. I don't want to give the punchline simply because the process of getting there is very important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8Dy5mnYx8

ak.jpg
ak.jpg (27.34 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
sadko4u
Established Member

Post by sadko4u »

jonetsu wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 pm Doctor Andrew Kaufman has a very straightforward description of what he thinks the covid-19 virus is.
The observation that exosomes look out like COVID-19 virus does not give anything special.
Yes, virus can have similar to exosomes nature but the RNA is different.
If some cell accumulates back exosomes, then it can catch the 'fake' exosome with destructive RNA which actually COVID-19 is.
LSP (Linux Studio Plugins) Developer and Maintainer.
carlos6mp
Established Member

Post by carlos6mp »

Sometimes I simply think how long would it take for total recovery?..
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

sadko4u wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:21 pm The observation that exosomes look out like COVID-19 virus does not give anything special. Yes, virus can have similar to exosomes nature but the RNA is different. If some cell accumulates back exosomes, then it can catch the 'fake' exosome with destructive RNA which actually COVID-19 is.
It could be a bit like "statistics are very nice, here's a detailed mathematical explanation on how they work and how they make sense" without taking into account any uses of such statistics by people and their effects on populations when concrete actions are derived from them.

In other words the context here is the title of the video: "A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures".

Testing procedures.

Right off the start Andrew Kaufman mentions that the RNA sequence can be present in other things and goes into metaphorically for several minutes describing this by using a special hat given to one person in a huge crowd.

Way before Kaufman when I learned about the huge amplification used in RT-PCR tests, I immediately thought about audio. When we amplify audio we also amplify noise. For covid-19 the recommended amplification is the maximum that the RT-PCR can withstand properly. So I was curious from the start. This said, I do not work in biology/medicine. If you are, please say so. Otherwise we are curious people wanting to know and there's nothing wrong with that.

Here are some key points from the presentation that I noted down, chronologically:

The test was developed w/o isolating and purifying the virus.

RT-PCR works with RNA. Does not test for virus, but a sequence of RNA which maybe present in other things.

The test uses a surrogate marker.

Medical school: evaluate test with a gold standard. No GS exists for covid-19 since it is not isolated.

80% positive in people w/o symptoms

Enormous amplification: replicates RNA, make copies. Amplifying noise. Max cycles is 45, recommended for covid-19. Slight error results into false positives.

Exosomes are not new. Their similaritude to covid-19 is not something that's surprising and is not introduced as such in the video. 16:34

Exosomes and covid having the same ACE-2 enzyme receptors targeting the same cells. Both are found in lung fluids.

James Hildreth M.D. at John Hopkins: covid is an exosome in every aspect.

What is producing exosomes ? Insults tot he body: toxins (heavy metals,chemical toxins) bactrial toxins, stress (fear), cancer, ionizing radiation, infection, injury, immune response, asthma, diseases unspecified in literature (many). At the moment from
Kaufman's point of view, 5G is excluded - more research needed. OTOH, from Los Alamos lab: 5G can affect DNA.

Chinese virus research did not purify the virus, mixed it with cells from a lung cancer patient. The purify after this procedure.
Gps
Established Member

Post by Gps »

Noahsark wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:28 pm @Jonetsu

Too many people have no idea that ultimately at the top, china and the west are controlled by the same forces.
Let me Quote, Public Enemy - Fight The Power on this.
(And bring some music in)

I have seen an interview with chuck D, so I know what he is referring too with these lines. (about the people in control)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

People, people we are the same
No we're not the same
'Cause we don't know the game
What we need is awareness, we can't get careless
You say what is this?
My beloved let's get down to business
Mental self defensive fitness
(Yo) bum rush the show
You gotta go for what you know
To make everybody see, in order to fight the powers that be

Old vid from my country , notice the public :)
Maybe there is still hope for us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-kLgoVMnj8
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Gps wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:49 pm Let me Quote, Public Enemy - Fight The Power on this.
(And bring some music in)
The very difficult part is to remain centered under dire circumstances. That's where the revolution can be. Unless that, when people are angry and eventually violent, they become "open" to manipulations. As masses or individuals.

In 1992, Rodney King in L.A., I found someone on the net then who sent me a 2-hour video of events. I needed that to offset the local medias and gauge the event.

Later on I picked up a CD of Paris in Washington D.C.

Paris. Doesn't have millions of views but very, very solid.

"Sleeping With The Enemy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrDW5IJ7704

"Gorillas in the Mist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Q4DLKNwKE

"Days of Old"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTNCUlOadw

1992-LA.jpg
1992-LA.jpg (39.13 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Thanks Jonetsu for taking the time to write on the Doa, I appreciate it!
jonetsu wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:44 pm Ma Gu which is the goddess of hemp/cannabis. These guys in those times were inspired.
Herb will certainly inspire you, it can help one see from a deeper and higher perspective; and help one to learn and know thyself.
That is the highest use of it!
jonetsu wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:44 pm I'd say that every People on Earth could have arrived to the same observations if it wasn't for various religions getting in the way. In Europe, so-called sorcerers and witches in the mediaeval times did not have enough weight in the health system at that time for their beliefs to grow despite of repression and evolve in a complete system I think.
Yeah man! Religion was created to veil the truth and our spiritual nature from us and at the same time as an organizing force for conquest. It was the old world control paradigm that was used organize people for war, much like poltricks and ideologies do today.
carlos6mp wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:26 am Sometimes I simply think how long would it take for total recovery?..
Carlos, there isn't going to be a total recovery unless the people wake up to dark forces that manipulating world events.
This corona virus operation is the end game for the "elite" to establish what has been called the new world order - a global government that
will have a new form of government called technocracy - something we have never seen before. Utterly inhuman!
Gps wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:49 pm Let me Quote, Public Enemy - Fight The Power on this.
Gps, that is good stuff there. Public Enemy was a real truth telling group!
It is shame how music has been high-jacked and was used to mislead people, particularly the gangster rap that followed after public enemy.
They did that to flood the rap scene with sellout bullshit acts. But Public Enemy is the real deal another one I liked was GURU, his Jazzmataz albums were really good:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UEZjQMUJOO
jonetsu wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:34 pm The very difficult part is to remain centered under dire circumstances. That's where the revolution can be. Unless that, when people are angry and eventually violent, they become "open" to manipulations. As masses or individuals.

I agree groups can get infiltrated, highjacked and misdirected in violent situations. But if you know your enemy and their tactics then that can be a different story. There may come a time that when a fascist entity tries to force itself on you and your community, and there is no reasoning with that mentality - they come to enslave or kill - the only response to that is to strike back. My hope was that people would wake up in time and advert that day from coming but time is running out. When they start force vaccines on people without giving them a choice in the matter is when the blood is going to start to run.

The latest from Spiro:
Mandatory Vaccines? The Supreme Court Said Yes! But Wait, There's More…
jonetsu wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:34 pm In 1992, Rodney King in L.A.,
I have some ideas about the Rodney King "sparked" LA Riots. It is quite possible that the whole event was a set up as far as the filming or Rodney King getting beaten. The LA Police are one of the most corrupt police departments in the united states. On top of that I think that the LA Riots were a mind control experiment using EMF frequency weapons on a large group of people. It was a field testing of a very secret high tech weapons systems that have been in development since operation paperclip involving the importation of nazi scientist into america after world war 2.

A military white paper written in 1986 has some insight into these types of EMF weapons systems.
In one particular article called The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low Intensity Conflict:
https://archive.org/details/LowIntensit ... 3/mode/1up

Thanks for the Paris links!
Real music and that album cover is a nice one, really bold!

Here is another one from The Disposable Heros of Hiphopracy - Television, The Drug of the Nation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD9pJzZ1XGI
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:15 amCarlos, there isn't going to be a total recovery unless the people wake up to dark forces that manipulating world events.
And also to the need of being able to try to find out about Life in a deeply honest way. Not about finding something. Finding is almost irrelevant. Being able to deeply search is what matters. This is action.

Guru and Jazzmatazz is very good. Didn't know, and only listened to a couple of tunes so far. If you want an English translation of some French lyrics let me know.
Noahsark wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:15 amI agree groups can get infiltrated, highjacked and misdirected in violent situations. But if you know your enemy and their tactics then that can be a different story.
It also can be very, very sneaky. One has to very carefully watch and analyze. There are often blatant actions and aspects that we normally go over w/o thinking or w/o taking the necessary steps back to ponder.
Noahsark wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:15 amWhen they start force vaccines on people without giving them a choice in the matter is when the blood is going to start to run.
Yes, this will be a test. People have to be goaded into doing so. France is currently a lighthouse country of mondialism. They got people writing and signing their own 'authorization for getting out' to show to cops. Instead of telling them verbally. Now the gouvernement has giving almost a thousand fines for people going further than the imposed 100km limitation for displacement.

Making the monkeys do little tricks before getting them to do big tricks.
Noahsark wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:15 amA military white paper written in 1986 has some insight into these types of EMF weapons systems. In one particular article called The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low Intensity Conflict:
Doctor Robert O. Becker is an early pioneer in this field. He started by being puzzled as to why salamanders were able to grow cut limbs. From there he noticed the role of body generated waves so he went further into that. Briefly he was one that formed the opposition to the 6000 miles underground ELF antenna in Wisconsin. He also reports in his 2nd book "Crosscurrents" about menaces he got for continuing ELF research, and how difficult it was to find funds for research.

There's at least one outfit that takes snippets of David Icke's speeches and adds clips and pictures, packing it in a tight delivery system. It's well made. I know nothing about this outfit at the moment though and whatever else they're doing. This montage here is very well made I find, to the point, and direct delivery for the modern crowd so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW4x98PKuCI

Otherwise a youtube 'David Icke' search is yielding for weeks now a top clip made by VOA, Voice of America, the CIA branch of information. Fortunately in a way that clip has 4.6K of thumbs down.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

jonetsu wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm If you want an English translation of some French lyrics let me know.
Yeah, that French rapper is good, he has such a great sense of time and rhythm, very much like a good jazz musician has.
jonetsu wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm Doctor Robert O. Becker is an early pioneer in this field...

I read his book "The Body Electric" years ago where he talks about the regrowth of limbs in salamanders.
jonetsu wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm the gouvernement has giving almost a thousand fines for people going further than the imposed 100km limitation for displacement.
Utter madness. The government can take those fines and stick them up their ass.

I guess with not many people driving the cops haven't been able to rob the people with traffic tickets like they were. At least I know that is the case in america - local governments make tons of money simply on traffic tickets - the modern day highway men are what most police are - "legal" thievery!
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:16 am I read his book "The Body Electric" years ago where he talks about the regrowth of limbs in salamanders.
"Crosscurrent" is less technical and more about thoughts and research issues.
jonetsu wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm the gouvernement has giving almost a thousand fines for people going further than the imposed 100km limitation for displacement.
Noahsark wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:16 amUtter madness. The government can take those fines and stick them up their ass.

I guess with not many people driving the cops haven't been able to rob the people with traffic tickets like they were. At least I know that is the case in america - local governments make tons of money simply on traffic tickets - the modern day highway men are what most police are - "legal" thievery!
France in many ways is the lighthouse of mondialism. What happens in France, the political process and the interests, reflects very well the cause of mondialists. Already there were radars destroyed when the speed limit went down last year. Add to this about 23 people who lost one of their eyes as they were shot by police with lbd weapons (flashball I think) during the Gilets Jaunes manifestations, none of them being "black blok" or other antifas and trouble makers injected into crowds to cause violence. Only plain people are the target. Which is the largely expression of this covid-19: to affect the middle classes. Hard-earned small business will close, people will loose their jobs not to be found again, and moreover, people will largely accept this. The middle class, the one still yet not too deep in survival problems to be able to reflect and ask questions as a mass of people, because as individuals there are people seriously thinking and pondering in every class of the society. But as a mass, the middle class is directly targeted.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

jonetsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:16 pm France in many ways is the lighthouse of mondialism.
Mondialism, I never heard this term before. I looked it up and see that it is French word for globalization:
https://dictionary.reverso.net/french-e ... mondialism

The search also pulled up a wikipedia page on world government:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_government

Yeah France is one of the G7 nations which as far as I am concerned is the 7 headed dragon mentioned in the book of Revelations.
The whore is the IMF/World bank and so forth...
jonetsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:16 pm But as a mass, the middle class is directly targeted.
I agree - part of this multi-pronged attack that is taking place with this corona-operation is about destroying the middle class and preparing all the nations for the global government. The "virus" is the perfect "enemy" for them to use in doing so; completely diabolical and wicked these global planners and technocrats are... because it gives them the so-called justification to invade the physical bodies of men which is the final "resource" they want to tap and control - Hue-Mankind itself, in creating the new man and to transform the people into the transhuman and enslave them in their newest form of government called technocracy.

"Technological Resurrection" and the Future of Being