- Qtractor 0.9.5 (valentines'19 hotfix) is out!
Changes for this hotfix release are as follows:
- HiDPI display screen support (Qt >= 5.6; patch by Hubert Figuiere, thanks).
- Fixed for DSSI plug-ins (eg. fluidsynth-dssi) loss of configuration state: clear internal config/state keys on release virtual method. (REGRESSION)
- Fixed for NSM (and JACK) sessions not saving the correct file references/symlinks of clips that are recorded or created during the initial and scratch session.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Keep having fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela