bluebell wrote:It seems the bug has gone with latest git head.
EDIT: I was wrong. It still happens.
It didn't happen when I started with the project, but just yesterday. I think with Renoise it will be difficult to get more infos. With Ardour it might be possible to get a crash dump. What DAW did the other 3 users use? Yesterday I had had to open the project three time until it was working.
Please try the latest and let me know if it fixes the problems that either of you are experiencing:https://github.com/michaelwillis/dragon ... /tag/1.1.4
For anybody interested in the details, Robin Gareus (x42) recommended that I run valgrind and resolve any reported issues. Valgrind notified me that some places in freeverb3 were using uninitialized values in functions called by the constructor of the late reverb algorithm. I fixed that, but I'm still not certain whether it fixes either bug. I'm hoping
that the bugs reported by bluebell and lilith are actually caused by the same problem, just manifested in two different ways.
Edit: Nevermind, the bug still happens... soooo frustrating. Oh well, the "good news" is that I now have an Ardour session that regularly has this bug, it seems to happen about once every three or four times I start the session, so at least now I have a somewhat consistent way to test it.