The Halo Blue - You're Cordially Invited

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator

The Halo Blue - You're Cordially Invited

Post by MattKingUSA »

Hey guys, my band released an album earlier this year and we are giving it away for free now. We recorded in Ardour and edited the tracks in Audacity. The website is www.autumnstreetrecords.com just click on the artist page and then look for The Halo Blue and you can click on the link that says download album. It's packaged as a zip and the format is MP3. Hope you guys like it! We are working on our next album now. :D :D :D :D

-Matt :D

MikeTemplinUSA
Established Member

Re: The Halo Blue - You're Cordially Invited

Post by MikeTemplinUSA »

This is a great album
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator

Post by MattKingUSA »

Of course you would say that Mike because you co-wrote the album! But really, it is and everyone should download and distribute it.

-Matt :D

Nachei
Established Member

Post by Nachei »

Hey, I really liked the album, very well produced, and very rich in ideas and textures.

FYI, I'd like to say that I uploaded it to my portable player (a Nokia cell phone), and some of the songs do not get recognized ('format not supported'). Strange because in the computer I can hear the whole album from beginning to end without problem. Maybe mp3 has different sub-formats or something? Is it a known issue or maybe its just me? It never happened before...

(sorry if reopening an old thread is against etiquette, but it seemed to make sense to keep all the information about the album together... if it doesn't please let me know :? )