Providence! - A Song For the People in These Times!!!

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

by A.j. Bruno

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1DR6DD9WXbSe/

I also did a talk where I play the song and discuss the lyrics here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJLjjztsZEpr/
milo
Established Member

Re: Providence! - A Song For the People in These Times!!!

Post by milo »

A hearfelt and emotive piece. I liked your ending refrain about being homeward bound.

Just a little recording tip: you need to watch your input levels and probably turn the gain down on your interface while recording. There is audible clipping in the louder parts of your recording.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Strangely enough the links you provided are 404 not found when attempting to download. I immediately tried with the latest Max Igan video, also on bitchute, and it works.

youtube-dl https://www.bitchute.com/video/1DR6DD9WXbSe/
[BitChute] 1DR6DD9WXbSe: Downloading webpage
[BitChute] 1DR6DD9WXbSe: Checking video URL
ERROR: unable to download video data: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

youtube-dl https://www.bitchute.com/video/1DR6DD9WXbSe/
[BitChute] 1DR6DD9WXbSe: Downloading webpage
[BitChute] 1DR6DD9WXbSe: Checking video URL
ERROR: unable to download video data: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

youtube-dl https://www.bitchute.com/video/EXtOST4lmicp/
[BitChute] EXtOST4lmicp: Downloading webpage
[BitChute] EXtOST4lmicp: Checking video URL
[download] Destination: Americans Are Now Wondering WHAT They Have 'Elected'-EXtOST4lmicp.mp4
[download] 5.8% of 131.16MiB at 1.14MiB/s ETA 01:48

Why download ? Because that's now what, 3 minutes the song is on wait. Bitchute is like that on many occasions.

I tried again to play it from the web site and this time it worked....

Very good song ! And very timely. And quite positive to what's essential.

Cheers !
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Technically, as Milo mentioned, there's some clipping. Moreover there's some unbalance between guitar and voice. One notion that made it easy for me was to see that on the digital side there's ample room to boost a signal. A stereo track can come in at -18db for instance and come out as a loudness war warrior so to speak. From that I tried to keep live recordings as smooth as possible, preferring a clean signal at the input and then adding gain in many ways as needed in the computer, starting with a rather clean recording. And adding, if needed, saturation afterwards.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Thank you Milo for your comment and advice, I appreciate it!

Thank you Jonetsu!

That is strange about the downloads not working, which adds to the weirdness I am experiencing over at bitchute.

There are a bunch of videos that will not publish, maybe it is just a technical thing but then again...?

Also there have been times when the feed slows down that was strange as well. Usually there are videos flying in, more than one a minute over there, but there was one day when it slowed down to one every 10 minutes. Also all of the channels that are usually posting that I keep an eye on didn't have much coming through that day.

anyway... thanks for the advice on setting the levels down while laying the track and then adjusting later. I will keep that in mind next time I record.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:17 pm Also there have been times when the feed slows down that was strange as well. Usually there are videos flying in, more than one a minute over there, but there was one day when it slowed down to one every 10 minutes. Also all of the channels that are usually posting that I keep an eye on didn't have much coming through that day.
In the last few days I experienced what's new to me and is called "shadowbanning". Whistleblowers, at least locally here were greatly absorbed by the 'system'. As controlled opposition or simply trying to make a few bucks presenting themselves as 'whistleblowers', whose aims are catering about their audiences rather than any underlying cause to defend. Using an anonymous browser I can confirm with screenshots that commentaries and replies were first posted, then removed within a minute. Using chromium and logged to a youtube account they would still show, though. Hence I learned about the sneaky concept of 'shawdowbans'.

Protests are going on around the world. In Eindhoven, Holland there were large protests and seemingly a covidian test center put to fire. Danemark, Spain, people are slowly waking up and realizing there's some actual actions to be done in order to stop this health mafia overtake over governments. As if they were not corrupted enough before that. Speaking of corruption, Tripoli, Lebanon: tanks are actually used to fight protesters against both the lockdowns and the corruption.

Tanks coming to a city near you ?

French gov't is officially talking about tracking political opinions. French president has said that he'll have to do something drastic before his mandate expires, so drastic that it'll prevent him from running again as president (1). An action done within about a year from now. In the context of a global takeover ("build back better" formula echoed at the same time by most major Western gov't, if one still unfortunately needs a proof) that action could very well not be unique to France. Launching a war against China ? Globalists are on both sides they do not care which one wins. Everlasting war as a means to control populations is not new, although I see it as a fall back of the main project, eg. when a significant percentage of the population do not really follow along the mafia rules. Which is in turn certainly used by people who wants stability under mafia rule: "Put those egoistical dissidents away ! Science is too complex for us ! Our gov't and our medias know what is right !". I mean, a corporation even censored the president of the current most powerful country in the world. Down with gov't, put corporations at the govern of countries !

(1) For those that can understand French, it's in the first few minutes of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Hc4xrrvG4
raboof
Established Member

Post by raboof »

jonetsu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:43 pm Protests are going on around the world.
This is getting rather offtopic again.

I'll leave this up for now in the name of transparency (even though it was reported by a forum user), but please return to the original topic of making music on linux ;).
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

raboof wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:45 pm
jonetsu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:43 pm Protests are going on around the world.
This is getting rather offtopic again.

I'll leave this up for now in the name of transparency (even though it was reported by a forum user), but please return to the original topic of making music on linux ;).
That's what we need ! Transparent music.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

It isn't really off topic because the nature of the song covers these kind of issues.

Here are some of the lyrics:
"Don't be led astray
By the manipulators of the world
Just listen attentively
and you'll see how hypocrisy burns
sus it out right now

People don't fret yourselves
against the workers of iniquity
People just cleanse yourselves
of all the lies, deception and frivolity
and stand up right now"

SO I would say that we are still within topic here...

I have seen it happen to me with youtube and with bitchute before they changed over to their own comment system and after. I would post a comment on youtube and it wouldn't be there. There is some strange tech AI shit going on over at youtube.

There is a whole censorship thing happening by design which is leading into this wholesale destruction of free speech on the net and the destruction of the first amendment in the US. All of this under the guise of the "domestic terrorist" - it's a dirty plan.

I see what they are doing in America, I spent alot of time watching what is unfolding...

They have divided the nation so as to make it weak and ripe for a chinesse invasion. I think that they want to get the "white man - domestic terrorost" out of the way because they would be the ones willing to stand up and fight back an invasion.

A grand deception unfolding for sure...

Check this video out - I don't agree with a handful of what they are saying - but I think they are spot on when it comes to occultic nature of america and dc in particular; in regards to the raising of apollyon/osirus ritual. The whole masonic order is the backbone to this conspiracy...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ELg6nli2DSZf/
raboof
Established Member

Post by raboof »

(removed a further offtopic post and reference to personal quarrels and ancient history)
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

raboof wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:34 am (removed a further offtopic post and reference to personal quarrels and ancient history)
Man... that was uncalled for; Jonetsu was just trying making a point.

Playing thought police like this is a dangerous slippery slope and despite peoples' so-called "good intentions," it always ends up somewhere with some horrible destruction.

Think about it...

Intellectual freedom and the right to speak ones minds should be of the highest importance... always wither you can agree or not with what one says.

"Time is getting DREAD NOW" dangerous days indeed!
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:36 pm Man... that was uncalled for; Jonetsu was just trying making a point.
Thanks for the support.

I must say something though, this is like defending by toppling the adversary: going about it with two hands just provokes a ego reaction on the adversary which will then stiffen and try to oppose the unbalancing motion. Same with posting a link to a 2+ hours video. No-one will watch that and, it will reinforce their stance by, for instance, immediately having recourse to ridicule just like a knee hit by a small hammer will jump. Better opt for something short, a 5 minutes video or such, cleanly made. A point can be introduced much easier in absurdly busy lives with quick takes.

Cheers.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

raboof wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:34 am (removed a further offtopic post and reference to personal quarrels and ancient history)
Actions speaks louder than words.

And it's even a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62fiLPvACZ8
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

jonetsu wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 pm Same with posting a link to a 2+ hours video. No-one will watch that and, it will reinforce their stance by, for instance, immediately having recourse to ridicule just like a knee hit by a small hammer will jump. Better opt for something short, a 5 minutes video or such, cleanly made. A point can be introduced much easier in absurdly busy lives with quick takes.
Either people will take the time to watch it or they won't.

The knowledge that is presented in that video is important that is why I posted it.

Ultimately, one either has the desire to know the truth or they don't - in the end everyone will reap what they have sown wither they knew what they were sowing or not.
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Noahsark wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 pm Either people will take the time to watch it or they won't.

The knowledge that is presented in that video is important that is why I posted it.

Ultimately, one either has the desire to know the truth or they don't - in the end everyone will reap what they have sown wither they knew what they were sowing or not.
True. But then people are people. The approach I consider is more towards igniting one's curiosity so that, once ignited, they can go on and pursue some research. And some people will never do, that's OK too, as long as they know deep inside ... but then, how can it be possible to go deep inside while still maintaining a nonsensical stance ? The call is high these days to forget our innermost proof of Life in order to be some kind of an accepted saint. What is sustaining those 'saints' is a good question.

It's much like a song. A song will only describe so much although it can be the start of a longer questioning about things. So I'm leaning towards short snippets as I've seen way too often, especially with such a working experience with software people, that ridicule can rears its ugly head at he simple seeing of a 2+ hour timestamp on a video. And ridicule is much more easily shared than pointers to the discovery of the inner self as it is supported by well-paying salaries, nice-looking house with many tech gadgets, nice car, wife and children, the lot. Sharing a ridicule is much more easier and comfortable, so I try to avoid that from the start.

And you're right: one either has the desire to know the truth or they don't. Although that's a snapshot from a slice in time. Things can change. Ultimately what the 'system' wants are the best years of one's life. Conscience comes in degrees. There can be 'flashes' of consciousness although the real work happens with perseverance through life.