I'm Getting Better

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

oscillator
Established Member

Re: I'm Getting Better

Post by oscillator »

I like when people are having fun with music, and this gives me that feeling! :)

MusE DAW running on Debian 11 Testing/XFCE4.
https://oscillator.se/musik

psyocean
Established Member

Post by psyocean »

The Golden years return! :) Amazing song! Quality very high!
Guitar and synth tales... https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyocean/
PieterPenninckx
Established Member

Post by PieterPenninckx »

First time I heard it, it made me smile. Then I read your notes and then it nearly made me cry. This is truly a great song. I also like how you involve your family. I've also listened to some of your previous work and I can note an increase in quality. If I really were to give a remark, it would be that it deserves a true impressive ending (but fade-outs may be typical for the disco genre, I don't know). But that's just a minor thing, though.
milo
Established Member

Post by milo »

PieterPenninckx wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:17 am First time I heard it, it made me smile. Then I read your notes and then it nearly made me cry. This is truly a great song. I also like how you involve your family. I've also listened to some of your previous work and I can note an increase in quality. If I really were to give a remark, it would be that it deserves a true impressive ending (but fade-outs may be typical for the disco genre, I don't know). But that's just a minor thing, though.
Whoa! I think my work here is done. This is pretty much the nicest compliment I've ever received about my music. Honestly, this song makes me cry too. Maybe I haven't quite conquered the old demon after all. Thank you for taking the time to listen and comment, and I'm so glad I could tug on your heart strings a little bit.