Kaosstronik ( New free open source album)

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

gennargiu
Established Member

Kaosstronik ( New free open source album)

Post by gennargiu »

Hi friends my new album with open source programs is out on Jamendo for plays and download free :D

https://www.jamendo.com/album/176737/kaosstronik

ciao

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
Michael Willis
Established Member

Re: Kaosstronik ( New free open source album)

Post by Michael Willis »

Great work, Gennaro! I always like listening to your ambient tracks. The rain stick is a fun addition to combine with your synthesizers.
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

Michael Willis wrote:Great work, Gennaro! I always like listening to your ambient tracks. The rain stick is a fun addition to combine with your synthesizers.
Hi Micheal :D many thanks for your listen and comment.....Yeah in this period i have a buy new instruments for my curiosity and hobby plays ( rainstick,didgideroo,flutes cinese and indian in bamboo material, guiro percussion, singing bowl) all very great instruments for experients ambient and ethnic music production on gnu linux system and raspberry pi3 micro computer with kuman 7 pollici monitor :wink:

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
protozone
Established Member

Post by protozone »

I like your style. The dialogue track works well with the melody and textures.
The music is relaxing while still interesting; exactly what I like in music.
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

protozone wrote:I like your style. The dialogue track works well with the melody and textures.
The music is relaxing while still interesting; exactly what I like in music.
Hi protozone,many thanks for your listen and comment,yeah in my music production is very beautiful mix from texture,soundscapes and melody :wink:

gennaro