Views On LMMS For beginners

Still new to all of this? Feel free to post in any of the subforums on this site, but in this subforum newbie questions are especially encouraged!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

sourabupadhyay

Views On LMMS For beginners

Post by sourabupadhyay »

I've no knowledge of making music. I just know how good music sounds so I dream about to creating it. I'm using linux from 2and half yrs cuz i'm cyber sec student and people tell me to switch to windows for music producing. I don't wanna switch to windows so i find one day a amazing software LMMS. I started learning and making beats this is my first beat which i made in learning 5months in free time. By the way folks I'm just beginner I made this beat in fun in learning. If y'all guys just check how it's sound and give some your opinion on it. It'll means a lot to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr3C0j4 ... xRjYZzEiUg
milo
Established Member

Re: Views On LMMS For beginners

Post by milo »

Hey, good job getting yourself up to speed on LMMS. Nice beat you programmed.

I agree that LMMS is a great tool to get your feet wet making synth tunes on Linux. Keep at it!
Michael Willis
Established Member

Re: Views On LMMS For beginners

Post by Michael Willis »

Hi Sourab!
sourabupadhyay wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:19 pmI just know how good music sounds so I dream about to creating it.
Really that is all you need to get started, and there is no reason why you can't make your music on Linux. Sure, we don't have everything that is available on other operating systems, but you can find plenty of Linux software to use for your music.