MuSE now packaged in MX Linux Repos (ie AVL-MXE)

MusE is a DAW for Linux with both MIDI and Audio editing. https://muse-sequencer.github.io

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz, spamatica

GMaq
Established Member

MuSE now packaged in MX Linux Repos (ie AVL-MXE)

Post by GMaq »

Hi MuSos!

Just wanted to drop a quick note that Muse 4.0 is now Packaged in the MX Linux Repos so will be available for users of MX Linux and also AV Linux MX Edition. At the current time Muse is in the MX 'Test' Repo so if you are using MX or AVL-MXE you need to enable the MX Test Repo in the MX Package Installer to install it but it will soon move to the regular MX Repos..

There is a new AVL-MXE version coming out in the next week and I won't promise that I will put MuSE on this ISO so soon as I have frozen the apps and am currently fixing bugs and finishing docs and trying to avoid getting tangled up in new apps right as it goes out the door. But the good news is for those who use MX or install AVL-MXE MuSE is now another choice within the contained Repositories!

Credit for this goes to MX Packager 'SwampRabbit' who has been infinitely helpful with bringing new Multimedia stuff into MX on behalf of AVL-MXE. Look forward to future MuSE releases!!