as an experimental cmake option.
But it fell by the wayside and would not compile.
For further info and commands (until I add a proper README) please see the bottom here:
Note also that Pyro will not work with a host name that resolve to loopback address 127.0.0.1
So be sure your box's name and address is OK.
Working very hard to fix the Python3 bug... You'll want Python2 for now. See below.
From the ChangeLog:
Code: Select all
* New! Restored Python remote control:
- Completely updated to Pyro4.
- Compiles with Python 2 or 3.
- The API, the launcher, and ALL examples have been updated.
- Enabled with a cmake option and -y command line option, as before.
- BONUS: Either works with an ALREADY running Pyro NS, or else starts it.
- CAVEAT: A bug is preventing it from working with Python3: It refuses
to recognize any attributes in the muse module. Even if Python3 is installed
you can force MusE to use Python2, with cmake flags for the include path and lib.