New [TEST] soon, i need your opinion

Talk about your MIDI interfaces, microphones, keyboards...

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

LikeLinuxMint
Established Member

New [TEST] soon, i need your opinion

Post by LikeLinuxMint »

Hello,
This is my first English language forum. For several years, I have tested several interfaces with the system Linux Mint.
I will test a few more in the near future. Maybe Audient iD4, Rode Ai-1, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2gen, Steinberg UR22. Who know.
Focusrite Studio 24c it is the only one with a positive opinion right now. My new tests coming soon.

One year I was looking for a new interface for Linux Mint. I could not find clear information about compatibility with Linux Mint. So I am collecting information on this topic myself and I want to share it with you. For me personally, it is enough for the speakers and headphones to work without a problems.
I have a questions for you.

1. What Can i do for you? How i can better test compatibility? I'm not an advanced user, but i can try.
2. What is the best place to share my tests? Best other than that forum, of course

I will keep your feedback on testing in mind.
Thank you for reading
milo
Established Member

Re: New [TEST] soon, i need your opinion

Post by milo »

What didn't you like about the 2nd gen Scarlett 2i2? I've been using one of those on Mint for years now, and it works great.
LikeLinuxMint
Established Member

Re: New [TEST] soon, i need your opinion

Post by LikeLinuxMint »

milo wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:38 pm What didn't you like about the 2nd gen Scarlett 2i2? I've been using one of those on Mint for years now, and it works great.
Great to know that. I'll probably have the interface next week
I will answer this question in a new test. Hope you don't miss the topic [TEST].