Ultralite AVB

Talk about your MIDI interfaces, microphones, keyboards...

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

pemberley
Established Member

Re: Ultralite AVB

Postby pemberley » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Thanks for the new patches for proprietary mode, Drumfix! I'll hopefully get a chance to try them out soon.

Update on the stability of the old firmware version: still works great! I just had a recording session last night, with no issues at all.

I'm optimistic that these patches will allow me to use a new firmware; the touch mixer is pretty cool.

KREAM

Postby KREAM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Hi, MOTU 1248 user here with the channel hopping problem. I'm so glad I've finally found an appropriate thread for this issue but disappointed that it seems to be a long running problem! I've tried KDE Neon, Neon + KXStudio Repos, Ubuntu 18.10, Ubuntu Studio 18.10, all to no avail.

stanlea
Established Member

Postby stanlea » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

KREAM wrote:Hi, MOTU 1248 user here with the channel hopping problem. I'm so glad I've finally found an appropriate thread for this issue but disappointed that it seems to be a long running problem! I've tried KDE Neon, Neon + KXStudio Repos, Ubuntu 18.10, Ubuntu Studio 18.10, all to no avail.

Did you try the bios regression ?

KREAM

Postby KREAM » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm

stanlea wrote:Did you try the bios regression ?

I did not since I use the touch mixer regularly during band rehearsal every weekend. I'm going to give Manjaro a shot just to try something that isn't ultimately Ubuntu-based.

Return to “Computer Related Hardware”