Audio Assault IQ505

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

finotti
Established Member

Audio Assault IQ505

Post by finotti »

Audio Assault released the new IQ505 with introductory price of $5.99.

I have not tried it, though, so this is not really a recommendation, but if you liked some of their other plugins, the price is quite low... (And it is unfortunate that they don't seem to have trials.)

In fact, I bought many of their plugins, mostly because the are so cheap when on sale, and to support a company that supports Linux. But, except for their amp emulations, I don't think I even tried them (EQs, saturators...).
GMaq
Established Member

Re: Audio Assault IQ505

Post by GMaq »

They make some really great stuff, I approached them a couple of years ago about trial/demo versions and at the time they seemed receptive but it's probably a question of where time is spent... developing new Plugins and versions or developing trial software mechanisms to limit their functionality. I would guess the former is much more appealing than the latter..
sysrqer
Established Member

Post by sysrqer »

I really like their stuff as well although I only have experience with their guitar plugins. Just bought this, looks really useful.
occulkot
Established Member

Post by occulkot »

GMaq wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:08 pm They make some really great stuff, I approached them a couple of years ago about trial/demo versions and at the time they seemed receptive but it's probably a question of where time is spent... developing new Plugins and versions or developing trial software mechanisms to limit their functionality. I would guess the former is much more appealing than the latter..
Hmm, most of their stuff already have a demo version (that got mute in a couple of seconds). I see that FX lack of demos while amp sims have it.

https://linuxmusic.rocks/ - linux music software database