a program for productivity and creativity

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

mavlutovr

a program for productivity and creativity

Post by mavlutovr »

Hi. If you were at a loss as to what to do next, or a mess of things to do, or a deadlock in creativity. then I suggest you try the mindmap service. It's good for solo brainstorming or for teamwork. And it's also very good for diving in to find an effective solution. And also for organizing tasks.

For example, I made an online service for creating mind maps. For those who put their heart into their projects. And for those who appreciate what they do with their soul. It works with all devices, including Linux.

I suggest you give it a try because it's fun and productive. Enjoy https://ioctopus.online/

P.S. And could you please tell me what you think of this? Your feedback might be helpful to me as the project is just starting.
Largos
Established Member

Re: a program for productivity and creativity

Post by Largos »

The theme changer doesn't work in your online demo. Seems a little bit odd to have that option off, when themes are free in the product.
mavlutovr

Re: a program for productivity and creativity

Post by mavlutovr »

Largos wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:59 pm The theme changer doesn't work in your online demo. Seems a little bit odd to have that option off, when themes are free in the product.
yes, thanks! now it is work