ACM-5A Mid-Range EQ Plug-In For Linux Released

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

ACM-5A Mid-Range EQ Plug-In For Linux Released

Post by mike@overtonedsp »

Applied Computer Music Technologies - developer of the OverTone Range of plug-ins have a new mid-range EQ plug-in available specifically for Linux

Inspired by the vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the ACM-5A perfectly complements the ACM-2A Program EQ , emulating the sought-after passive filter character. The ACM-5A is a versatile mid-range equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or more obvious presence - highlighting elements of a mix without harshness or fatigue.

• Smooth controls with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
  • Physically modelled rotary control modes.
  • Modern resizable graphical user interface.
  • Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals.
  • Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the vintage tone.

The ACM-5A is available to demo for free, as a VST2 and VST3 compatible plug-in for Linux.
elcalen
Established Member

Re: ACM-5A Mid-Range EQ Plug-In For Linux Released

Post by elcalen »

Neat! I actually bought the ACM-2A quite recently, and have liked it so far. Not sure I can afford more plugins right now, but I'll certainly have to keep this in mind...
Artist name Ben Enkindle. Making electronic music exclusively with Linux software.