Mixbus is on sale.

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: khz, MattKingUSA

bluzee
Established Member

Mixbus is on sale.

Post by bluzee »

sunrat
Established Member

Re: Mixbus is on sale.

Post by sunrat »

That's a bargain! I'm a long-time user of Mixbus, the best DAW for mixing IMO (still getting there for MIDI but OK for basic stuff). I even upgraded to Mixbus 32C a couple of versions ago.
WforWoollyMammoth
Established Member

Post by WforWoollyMammoth »

It feels like it's at least 50% of the time on sale. That might be the lowest I've seen it go for though.

I honestly wouldn't buy the full price for anything Harrison has done, the sales are so frequent that you really just need to wait for the next sale to begin.
tavasti
Established Member

Post by tavasti »

WforWoollyMammoth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:30 pm It feels like it's at least 50% of the time on sale. That might be the lowest I've seen it go for though.

I honestly wouldn't buy the full price for anything Harrison has done, the sales are so frequent that you really just need to wait for the next sale to begin.
You got all the facts 100% correct :-)
Linux veteran & Novice musician

Latest track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVrgGtrBmM
My music-related hobby business: https://chordpak.com/
bluzee
Established Member

Post by bluzee »

Not an unreasonable price even at full retail. This is an exceptional price for the product should it be something you need.