Intertia Sound Systems INSTINCT

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

uns4ph3
Established Member

Intertia Sound Systems INSTINCT

Post by uns4ph3 »

Surprised not to see a post here, but here goes.

I recently bought the first plugin I think I've ever bought - https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/sto ... /instinct/ and I gotta be honest, it's my new favorite thing for most things.

Want more warmth on your track? It models both tubes and transistors, creating a really mid heavy harmonic saturation that brings vocals to life.
Want some distortion? Right now I'm using it as the preamp driver in my guitar rig, and it's everything I wished a TubeScreamer was + a bag of chips
Don't want all of that to clip the meter? It comes with some built in dynamics - the presets specifically around that are my new favorite thing to give kick drums serious punch. I usually combine with a more controllable compressor like CQ10QS
Want something to give your synth more life? All of the above comes with some basic LFOs that are good for giving your hard bass presets in Helm both some badly needed warmth and another LFO to automate.

I am not being paid to advertise this, and having never bought a plugin in my life, please take me seriously when I say it's the best 40$ I spent this month. I'm typing this away from my house, but when I get back on Tuesday I'll record some samples on guitar, synth, and bass to give everyone an idea of what this thing can do.
Search for Fusterclucker on your favorite streaming platforms to hear my awful music, and go visit my blog for my inane rants.
Kott
Established Member

Re: Intertia Sound Systems INSTINCT

Post by Kott »

uns4ph3
Established Member

Re: Intertia Sound Systems INSTINCT

Post by uns4ph3 »

Mods can delete this. I reposted my review over there.
Search for Fusterclucker on your favorite streaming platforms to hear my awful music, and go visit my blog for my inane rants.