Beat Magazine + content: new access/pricing

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

glowrak guy
Established Member

Beat Magazine + content: new access/pricing

Post by glowrak guy »

https://www.plugins-samples.com/#products

The german language Beat Magazine has a new team-mate, and some attractive subscription prices
allowing accessto new and older (menny-menny gigabytes) back-catalog digital content.
Plugins, samples, tutorials etc
Cheers
Luc
Established Member

Re: Beat Magazine + content: new access/pricing

Post by Luc »

I'm confused. If this is for Beat and Beat is a German magazine, why is that subscription ad all written in English? Are they just using English to lure people with the downloads, or is there something new going on?
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

This is basically a subscription to "Plugins & Samples". Not to the magazine.

The 2nd and 3rd level of subscription to P&S allows the download of Beat past issues while the 3rd level also includes a subscription to the magazine itself.

Plugins and samples are international. I run Beatzille, Linux version, no problem and it was made for Beat magazine by u-he. Most international customers will take a level 1 subscription. International customers that can understand (some) German (like me) could also be interested also in the magazine options.
Luc
Established Member

Post by Luc »

All clear now. Thank you.