no_bashing@internet

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

khz
Established Member

no_bashing@internet

Post by khz »

You should be careful what you say on the Internet.
For example: Behringer sued Dave Smith Instruments, forum posters, and lost :cry:
http://cdm.link/2018/06/behringer-have- ... efamation/ :roll:
. . . FZ - Does humor belongs in Music?
. . GNU/LINUX@AUDIO ~ /Wiki $ Howto.Info && GNU/Linux Debian installing >> Linux Audio Workstation LAW
  • I don't care about the freedom of speech because I have nothing to say.
jonetsu
Established Member

Re: no_bashing@internet

Post by jonetsu »

(Zhongshan) Behringer Electronic Co. trying to sue a Chinese company over insults. Don't know, this must be only for the gallery. They can't be serious. Or they have money to throw away.

This said Midifan started in reference to Behringer building a desktop version of the Mini Moog D and they quote a gearslutz thread:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... -idea.html

What I don't get are the people/comments opposing this. Why ? Let Behringer build a model D. Don't buy it if you don't like it, like anything else. It will make some sound on its own and some of those sounds can be used, like with any other synth, of any kind.

I simply do not understand people opposing this. Are they members of a religious sect of some sort ?
gimmeapill
Established Member

Re: no_bashing@internet

Post by gimmeapill »

42low wrote:Gearslutz eej. Those must "crack down" about everything :roll: , cause nothing is good enough (accept the gear they own themselves :mrgreen: ).
Nothing to do with religion. More with "i'm the best and have the best, and i have better then you". If religion then at most about worshipping themselves. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11148&start=15#p93896
Damn, you're right. This Gearslutz forum full of divas is super toxic...
The atmosphere is way more relaxed in the Synthetizer Freaks group on FB.