ACM-Series Plug-Ins Updates and Essential Linux Plug-Ins Collection Released

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

ACM-Series Plug-Ins Updates and Essential Linux Plug-Ins Collection Released

Post by mike@overtonedsp »

Applied Computer Music Technologies - developers of the OverTone range of plug-ins now have a plug-in bundle available at:

https://www.acmt.co.uk/products/downloa ... essential/

The ACMT plug-ins collection provides a comprehensive range of essential high-end analogue modelled plug-ins for Linux, transforming your digital audio workstation into a versatile virtual analogue mixing and mastering environment. With more host applications now available for Linux, class-compliant device support - often right out of the box - and greater ease of set up, it's never been easier to harness the power of Linux for world-class audio performance.

In addition, the V3.0.0 plug-ins have now been updated to V3.0.1 - this is a bug-fix release which addresses some stability issues in VST3 hosts that are not able to implement some aspects of the resizable plug-in UI API reliably.
mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

Re: ACM-Series Plug-Ins Updates and Essential Linux Plug-Ins Collection Released

The ACMT Essential VST Plug-In Bundle contains:
  • ACM500 - Channel EQ VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM510 - Channel Compressor VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM510A - Channel Compressor / Expander / Gate VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM-2A - Vintage Program EQ VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM-5A - Vintage Mid-Range EQ VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM70 - Vintage Compressor / Limiter VST Plug-In for Linux.
  • ACM210 - 10 Band Graphical EQ VST Plug-In for Linux.
The bundle offers a significant saving over purchasing individually, demos are available free to download
WforWoollyMammoth
Established Member

Re: ACM-Series Plug-Ins Updates and Essential Linux Plug-Ins Collection Released

Post by WforWoollyMammoth »

Are you going to do the reverb for these alternative versions as well?

I have the earlier version (SR2B) on many projects on drum buses, sometimes even on bass and the master bus. With subtle dry / wet settings, but it works well that way. On 4K monitors the GUI's just too small. It desperately needs the rescaling option!
mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

I have the earlier version (SR2B)
That's almost 'vintage' in it's own right by now :) I can't make any promises about a new version - I think a lot of that depends on demand. However if the GUI scaling is an issue, we do make a plate reverb emulation for Win / Mac and Linux here:

https://www.overtonedsp.co.uk/download/download_rvb500/

That should have UI scaling - so you could try it as a replacement.
GMaq
Established Member

Post by GMaq »

WforWoollyMammoth wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:30 pm Are you going to do the reverb for these alternative versions as well?

I have the earlier version (SR2B) on many projects on drum buses, sometimes even on bass and the master bus. With subtle dry / wet settings, but it works well that way. On 4K monitors the GUI's just too small. It desperately needs the rescaling option!
+1 For a revamped and renovated SR2B Reverb, I also use the old one to this day and it is a great algorithmic Reverb and has a great way of 'haloing' to the source material. I also have the newer RVB 500 and it is a convincing Plate but SR2B sounds great where RVB 500 doesn't quite get it and vice versa.
mike@overtonedsp
Established Member

+1 For a revamped and renovated SR2B Reverb, I also use the old one to this day and it is a great algorithmic Reverb and has a great way of 'haloing' to the source material. I also have the newer RVB 500 and it is a convincing Plate but SR2B sounds great where RVB 500 doesn't quite get it and vice versa.
Soon there'll be emulations of vintage emulations of vintage plug-ins... :) I'll have a look in the archive, maybe there could be a reverb bundle in the future