Weird bug

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz, muldjord, deva

sardonicus
Established Member

Weird bug

Post by sardonicus »

Hello! I've made some DG kits for years and I'm currently working on adapting a friend's drumkit for DG (the guy from the tchackpoum samples - the samples I'm working on are not the tchackpoum's ones. Never mind). I've done it under linux and tested it with DG LV2 version under reaper-linux. No problem. The guy who gave me the samples tested it with VST version under reaper-windows and he's got a strange midi echo on one single note.
So, I've tried with VST version under linux and yes, there is a midi echo on note 47 (and only this one, maybe 3 to 5 seconds later, only appears with high velocity true note and the echoed note is low velocity). I first thought that was a badly edited sample but after three checks (eyes and ear) and three newly exports and editings with dgedit, that's still the case.
Then, I have compared under reaper-linux, same routing, same midifile (and even without midifile, just by playing the note on the pianoroll keyboard), same bank, same midimap.xml, same drumkit.xml, the VST version does the shit while the LV2 doesn't. Any Idea about "Hey, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down"?

Thanks for reading (hope my English is understandable enough), cheers!