Yabrdige not scan VST for Low Memory Limit

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

-Lera-
Established Member

Re: Yabrdige not scan VST for Low Memory Limit

Post by -Lera- »

robbert-vdh wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:32 am
-Lera- wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 am I'm waiting for the new update to see if they put it in.

However, the problem is still not solved because I still get the following error:
"[Wine STDERR] 01a8:err:seh:NtRaiseException Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc2d277"

I searched online but found no solution.
Like I already said, you'll need to downgrade to Wine Staging 6.14 for the time being. For some reason Arch (and with that, Manjaro) still haven't packaged Wine Staging 6.17 in their repos. Alternatively you can use wine-tkg for a Wine Staging 6.17 with some additional patches.
I did, initially it still gave me the error but I cleaned the plugin cache from Ardour and it seems to be doing fine for now except for a few VSTs (like the TDR ones I have read may not load well and something needs to be done more specific).
robbert-vdh
Established Member

Post by robbert-vdh »

TDR plugins should work perfectly fine (you only need to change the knob mode to linear because they otherwise might not reset the mouse position correctly when dragging knobs).
-Lera-
Established Member

Post by -Lera- »

So, I took my time to check it out as soon as I had more time, and it actually finds them. Try loading the same plugin twice (and then I don't load the ones that conflict; surely I must have put the plugin in two different directories without realizing it). At the moment only the plugin selector does not find me some, when I go to insert them.