MelMatchEQ.lv2

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

carlv
Established Member

Re: MelMatchEQ.lv2

Post by carlv »

tramp wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:18 am That's how the .whitelist should looks like
Yeah man, that's exactly how mine looks. I trashed mine, copy/pasted yours and same result.
"Bizarre !" as the saying goes. :mrgreen: The simplicity of the thing makes it all the more infuriating and could lead to obsessing over and i'm happy to just let it go... A real head scratcher, for sure.

As always much appreciate you taking the time and thank you for the voodoo that you do, so well. :D
Basslint wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:14 am @tramp you are an LV2-making machine!
Ain't it the truth ? :wink:
gauderbock
Established Member

Post by gauderbock »

> A real head scratcher, for sure

It's likely a Bitwig or incompatibility issue rather than anything with your whitelist file. I can get Fluida running fine through lv2vst in Carla, but not in Reaper.
carlv
Established Member

Post by carlv »

Update...
gauderbock wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:29 pm I can get Fluida running fine through lv2vst in Carla
Happy to report that i got Fluida up and running now as well (without Carla). Yay ! :D
XDark still a no-go, tho.
sunrat
Established Member

Post by sunrat »

Finally got round to trying this and I'm impressed. For test I have 2 versions of Scritti Politti - Cupid & Psych 85 album, a vinyl recording I made which is rich in low and mid but lacking high and a CD rip which is thin and sparkly but a bit harsh. Saving a profile from the vinyl and applying it to the CD with about 60% Morph makes it sound much better. 8)
I tried the GxMatchEQ as well which was OK but got better results with MelMatchEQ.
Thank you devs, love ya work!

BTW in Mixbus 32C it appeared in plugin list but I got an error saying it couldn't load plugin when installed as user although they were in ~/.lv2, but subsequently installed with sudo and it worked fine. I vaguely remember the same issue previously with other plugins so it's not just this one.