1.9.1 is now available.
I switched back to the prior version of DPF to see if it might be the cause of the increased CPU usage. My preliminary testing seems to indicate that the switch improved CPU usage while the GUI is active, but makes no difference when the GUI is inactive. Please note that some hosts only hide the GUI rather than killing it when you close the window rather than killing it; I had to restart the host session to make sure I was testing without the GUI.
I also adjusted the minimums and/or maximums of some of the parameters, and adjusted all of the room presets to have a much smaller sound, based on feedback I got that the reverb was still too big even with the decay time bottomed out. For more specifics, look at the changes here
. Even if you don't write code, it should be clear, you just need to understand that the red marks are deletions and the green marks are additions.