Airwindows VST's

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: khz, MattKingUSA

User avatar
funkmuscle
Established Member
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby funkmuscle » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:25 am


User avatar
lucianodato
Established Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby lucianodato » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 pm

There are lots of gems in that collection. Great add to linux audio tools!
Arguy (IRC)

User avatar
lilith
Established Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: bLACK fOREST
Contact:

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby lilith » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:01 pm

funkmuscle wrote:here is a list of all the plugins in a chart with explanation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJzbF_yfooYvl4fJNDTeAq_7YS1bPRecFsOczeHFcME/edit#gid=0


Ups.. missed it. Is it still online somewhere?
https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93

_____________________________
Debian 9 (XFCE) & KXStudio repos

jonetsu
Established Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby jonetsu » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Loki has posted a link to Airwindows yesterday in another thread here.

Here it is:

http://www.airwindows.com/

PS. I just saw that you saw it.

User avatar
lilith
Established Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: bLACK fOREST
Contact:

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby lilith » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:02 pm

jonetsu wrote:Loki has posted a link to Airwindows yesterday in another thread here.

Here it is:

http://www.airwindows.com/

PS. I just saw that you saw it.


Sorry, I mean the overview table. I have the plugins, but it's hard to know what they do.
https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93

_____________________________
Debian 9 (XFCE) & KXStudio repos

User avatar
GMaq
Established Member
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby GMaq » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi,

Late bloomer to these, there are a lot of subtle ones with overlapping functions but some (ie BlockParty) absolutely kill! I'm still picking through them but so nice to have them in Linuxdom! I already have 5 or 6 of them in my 'favourites'.

finotti
Established Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby finotti » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

GMaq wrote:Hi,

Late bloomer to these, there are a lot of subtle ones with overlapping functions but some (ie BlockParty) absolutely kill! I'm still picking through them but so nice to have them in Linuxdom! I already have 5 or 6 of them in my 'favourites'.


Would you mind sharing which ones made into your favorites? (And maybe how/for what you are using them?)

finotti
Established Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby finotti » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 am

lilith wrote:
funkmuscle wrote:here is a list of all the plugins in a chart with explanation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJzbF_yfooYvl4fJNDTeAq_7YS1bPRecFsOczeHFcME/edit#gid=0


Ups.. missed it. Is it still online somewhere?


I just realized I had saved it! It's attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
GMaq
Established Member
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby GMaq » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm

finotti wrote:
Would you mind sharing which ones made into your favorites? (And maybe how/for what you are using them?)


Still experimenting but so far...

ADClip7 - Maximizer, nice for dirtying up drums and basses
Blockparty - Limiter, Nice analog character on drum and master bus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gEU9loytPc
Cojones - Very subtle overdrive characteristics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdSyOq1BYI
Compresaturator - Not my fave but blends compression with some saturation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4aPcvMsQI
ElectroHat - This is really cool if you have tracks with isolated hihats!
MV - Old school Alesis MIDIVerb emulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hZ1wDg1GE
Nonlinear Space - Interesting Reverb for some applications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vZ__VFsXg
PurestEcho - Super cool delay!!
StereoFX - Pretty natural sounding Stereo imaging: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fti0SW61mN0

finotti
Established Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby finotti » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 pm

GMaq wrote:
finotti wrote:
Would you mind sharing which ones made into your favorites? (And maybe how/for what you are using them?)


Still experimenting but so far... [snip]


Thanks for that! It helps quite a bit having something more specific to try out.

tavasti
Established Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 am
Location: Kangasala, Finland
Contact:

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby tavasti » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:59 am

Interesting plugins, but missing list what is what makes them mostly useless. Sure if you have too much time, and instead of making music you prefer watching long videos of demonstrating plugins, then they are great.
Linux veteran & Novice musician

Hear my music at https://audiu.net/users/tawaste

Loki Harfagr
Established Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby Loki Harfagr » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:51 am

@tavasti

Just in case it may help, the list is called "what.txt" and included in the NewUpdates.zip you can directly download there:
http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/up ... pdates.zip (well yes that's a ~50Mb size DL so I also wish the list were directly online too but still... ;-)

tavasti
Established Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 am
Location: Kangasala, Finland
Contact:

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby tavasti » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Loki Harfagr wrote:Just in case it may help, the list is called "what.txt" and included in the NewUpdates.zip you can directly download there:
http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/up ... pdates.zip (well yes that's a ~50Mb size DL so I also wish the list were directly online too but still... ;-)

Ok, that helps a lot. Thanks!
Linux veteran & Novice musician

Hear my music at https://audiu.net/users/tawaste

User avatar
lilith
Established Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: bLACK fOREST
Contact:

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby lilith » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:46 pm

finotti wrote:
lilith wrote:
funkmuscle wrote:here is a list of all the plugins in a chart with explanation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJzbF_yfooYvl4fJNDTeAq_7YS1bPRecFsOczeHFcME/edit#gid=0


Ups.. missed it. Is it still online somewhere?


I just realized I had saved it! It's attached.


Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93

_____________________________
Debian 9 (XFCE) & KXStudio repos

User avatar
GMaq
Established Member
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Airwindows VST's

Postby GMaq » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi,

I did an alphabetized PDF if anyone wants to use it?
AirwindowsPluginDesc.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Return to “Plugins, Effects and Instruments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest