Carla and Invada Meter

Unofficial support for the KXStudio Linux distribution and applications.
More info at http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

GraysonPeddie
Established Member

Carla and Invada Meter

Post by GraysonPeddie »

Is there any way to find out what causes segmentation fault when Carla outputs "Aborted" in the terminal output?

As detailed in my post in the Plugin section: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16744

The "parameter too low" message for Invada Meter will go on forever when idle, flooding the log in the "Log" tab. When I start Carla again, it seems Carla did not retain the log when exited.

Shouldn't Carla ignore outputting "parameter too low" messages or is it really the fault of Invada Meter?
--Grayson Peddie

Music Interest: New Age w/ a mix of modern smooth jazz, light techno/trance & downtempo -- something Epcot Future World/Tomorrowland-flavored.
GraysonPeddie
Established Member

Re: Carla and Invada Meter

Post by GraysonPeddie »

I got Carla to show output in the Linux terminal and once launched and started invada-meter, it will flood the console.and I will run it overnight in order to get the output of the crash.

I'll probably go upstream and compile Invada Studio Plugins from source.

(A couple of minutes later...) Do you know where Invada Studio Plugins came from? All it shows up from Google is from Ubuntu's Launchpad and I couldn't find an official website for it.
--Grayson Peddie

Music Interest: New Age w/ a mix of modern smooth jazz, light techno/trance & downtempo -- something Epcot Future World/Tomorrowland-flavored.