Update libaam-jack XT2-config to QT5 or CLI?

Programming applications for making music on Linux.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

marbangens
Established Member

Re: Update libaam-jack XT2-config to QT5 or CLI?

Post by marbangens »

Haha! I mean 5 people who still care about energyXT... not 5 people who value your generous time and effort.. :D
lol thought that was strange :lol: I bet there isn't even 1 person except you how tried this :lol: and me in a vm..
look at my guide now, and xt2-trans2midi works too :D

edit: well there was 11 unique :roll: but that is probably you and you're 10 different 32-bit computers right? :lol: its ip address based?
marbangens
Established Member

Post by marbangens »

oddy.o.lynx wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm
GMaq wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:35 pm
marbangens wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:30 pm
I will have to check if a license for the Linux version can still be purchased..

http://energy-xt.com/shop.html

I have native energyXT rolling too... lots of 32 bit VSTs also work, it's more for shits and giggles and because I can

I would recommend to try the Windows version using WINE, it's pretty stable and if you have 32 bit win VST's all the better
I did not write that, that's weird... when you change what you write it's better to use a "edit:" it's easier for other to follow
I think I'm done here
GMaq
Established Member

Post by GMaq »

oddy.o.lynx wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm I would recommend to try the Windows version using WINE, it's pretty stable and if you have 32 bit win VST's all the better
Meh...*shrugs... I also have energyXT v3 for Windows and it is multithreaded so that's a plus but in my experience I have had some Audio artifacts and stuff with WineASIO using it on Linux with Wine.. I mean on Linux either way it's a Wine-soaked kludgefest but for me personally the Linux native version with yabridge gives me less glitchy Audio than running the Windows binary in Wine.