The Libre Music Challenge is an event that originated in the chat server run by producer/musician/youtuber Unfa.
Every 1st Sunday of the month a new challenge starts, and we try to make if fun and educational.
In this challenge we use only free audio software and some general rules apply (check viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21662)
Sometimes special rules apply as you can read further down this post.
For our next challenge you are asked to make a track, with your favorite free audio en music tools. You can even use a song you already have, or use someone elses song, if the license of that song permits it.
The challenge this month is to learn, use , discover any or all of the excellent B.Music plugins by @sjaehn.
At least one plugin must be used.
- BChoppr : An audio stream chopping LV2 plugin
- BSEQuencer :Multi channel MIDI step sequencer LV2 p
- BHarvestr : Granular synthesizer LV2 plugin (experimental)
- BJumblr: Pattern-controlled audio stream / sample re-sequencer LV2 plugin
- BSchaffl: Pattern-controlled MIDI amp & time stretch (experimantal)
- BShapr: Beat / envelope shaper LV2 plugin
- BSlizr: Sequenced audio slicing effect LV2 plugin ("step sequencer effect").
- The general rules still apply (check viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21662) with exception that the track can be any music with a compatible license.
- You can use as many B.Music plugins as you see fit, with a minimum of one plugin.
- Any and all processing is fine.
- Submissions must be in on the 30th of August
Good luck and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.