B.Oops - Call for plugin presets

Practical tips for recording, editing, and mastering.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

sjaehn
Established Member

B.Oops - Call for plugin presets

Post by sjaehn »

Hi,

I'm quite close to publish the next release of B.Oops ( 1.8 ). This release will introduce a lot of new features. Like shapes, pattern randomization, and new effects. The recent developers version (with these new effects) can be compiled from the github master branch: https://github.com/sjaehn/BOops .

But there is one important point. Programming might be a rather easy task for me - but not the artistic part. This is really hard and painful work for me Therefore, I need YOUR help! You can participate to this Free and Open Source Software project by submission of your presets.

How to do? There are two possible ways:
1) As a git pull request via https://github.com/sjaehn/BOops/pulls.
2) As a file attachment here.

Only the preset .ttl file from the preset .lv2 folder is needed. Rename it to BOops_Your_Preset_Name.ttl where you can freely choose Your_Preset_Name. You can put your initials (or pseudo or ...) in front if you want. Like BOops_unfa_-_Crazy_preset.ttl.

By the submission of your preset you agree the terms of the GPL3. Your contribution will be honored in the README.md (let me know for the case you don't want it).

Thanks in advance
Sven
uns4ph3
Established Member

Re: B.Oops - Call for plugin presets

Post by uns4ph3 »

Unable to attach it to the post directly as a .ttl file, so expect to have to tarball it.
Attachments
Fusterclucker - EDM_glitch_(4_bar).tar.gz
(1.49 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Search for Fusterclucker on your favorite streaming platforms to hear my awful music, and go visit my blog for my inane rants.
Basslint
Established Member

Re: B.Oops - Call for plugin presets

Post by Basslint »

Not creative enough, just wanted to thank everyone who contributes and @sjaehn for this amazing program :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!