Studio 13.37 is out!

What other apps and distros do you use to round out your studio?

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

l0wt3ch
Established Member

Re: Studio 13.37 is out!

Post by l0wt3ch »

Wow look at that - 01micko, Slacko lead developer, is here! And Jayguitarman!

Thanks guys!

werock wrote:I liken this kind of thing with those sellers on ebay who sell CD's of other developers free VSTs that they have collected together.
I like to think of it as like owning a lemonade stand.

Did I grow the lemons, or refine the sugar?

No, I did not. Somebody else did that. :D

Did I invent lemonade?

No. But it's my own special recipe, and everybody who's tried it says it's delicious! Only 25 cents a cup!

"Well I don't think people should have to pay for lemonade, when there's perfectly good water coming out of the tap. FOR FREE. And besides, if I really wanted to, I could probably make my OWN lemonade."

Hey, whatever! Nobody's forcing you to drink lemonade! But it sure hits the spot, and I'm pretty sure it's the best darn lemonade on the whole entire block!
werock
Established Member

Post by werock »

slowpick wrote: And all you profits-are-evil haters, see if you can pry Torvalds fingers off the steering wheel
of his SLK. Think it's faster than lowtechs ride? Just maybe? :lol:
Not a profit hater, but making a profit off of other peoples work is the objection.
nathan
Site Admin

Post by nathan »

Topic is now locked. Going forward:

1) No name calling, this goes for everybody.
2) If there are concerns about the legitimacy of a user account, please bring those directly to me via with actual evidence. The forum itself is not the place for accusations.
3) Feel free to vigorously debate the merits of free vs. non-free software (both libre and gratis) on this forum, however keep it civil or risked being banned.