logout - login

Mission statement, forum posting guides, and our vision for LM.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Two
Established Member

logout - login

Post by Two »

Dear Forum,

I just created an account here. It seems that after a few clicks through the forum, or when I try to write a post, I get kicked out and then am asked to login again (I am here for about 15 minutes and logged in already 5 times [edit: 6]). Is this a problem on my end? I run a fairly vanilla Debian Stable with Firefox and the Privacy Badger Plugin.

T
raboof
Established Member

Re: logout - login

Post by raboof »

Two wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:23 amI just created an account here. It seems that after a few clicks through the forum, or when I try to write a post, I get kicked out and then am asked to login again (I am here for about 15 minutes and logged in already 5 times [edit: 6]). Is this a problem on my end? I run a fairly vanilla Debian Stable with Firefox and the Privacy Badger Plugin.
I haven't noticed this behavior, running Firefox on NixOS unstable. The forum is a pretty standard phpBB installation. I'd love to have this fixed but this doesn't really give me enough to go on... if anyone has the same problem, it might be worth sharing so we can perhaps find a pattern.
Two
Established Member

Re: logout - login

Post by Two »

Thank you. Let me know if I can provide any more details. So far I didn't have that behaviour on a different phpBB forum that I use.