XUiDesigner v0.5 released

Discuss anything new and newsworthy! See http://planet.linuxaudio.org and https://libreav.org/news for more Linux Audio News!

Announcements of proprietary software may fit better in the Marketplace.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

tramp
Established Member

XUiDesigner v0.5 released

Post by tramp »

Release early and often. Special when you've a new tool. So here we go.

XUiDesigner v0.5 is released.
A easy to use tool to generator/design X11 based LV2 plugins.
Beside that XUiDesigner allow to generate and install GUI's for existing
LV2 plugins, it support as well to generate LV2 plugins from scratch.
Special support is implemented for FAUST dsp files, which allow you to
generate a LV2 plugin with X11 based UI by just drag'n'drop a FAUST dsp
file into the XUiDesigner interface.
In any way, you don't need to interference with any of the annoying LV2
implementations. XUiDesigner handle that all for you.
The very same is true when you like to implement your own dsp (C or C++)
into a LV2 plugin. You could create the GUI interface, save the plugin
bundle, and implement the needed calls to init, activate and run your
dsp into the generated .cpp file. (Yes, the points were to do what been
hinted in the file, not that you are really need that)

Here is a introduction Wiki entry to show the first steps:

https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigne ... UiDesigner

Here is the project page:

https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigner

and the latest release is here:

https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigne ... s/tag/v0.5

As usual. feedback, bug reports or feature requests been welcome on:

https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigner/issues

regards

hermann
On the road again.
alex stone
Established Member

Re: XUiDesigner v0.5 released

Post by alex stone »

Thanks for building this.

I've opened the designer and looked at a few pre-existing plugins to see how the UI is made, i assume from the TTL file.

I've opened linuxsampler-lv2, which doesn't have a pre-built UI, and it shows me nothing. Am i missing something? The ttl file seems to indicate there are entries for midi input and audio output. Audio output entries are mono output bracketed as stereo. ( 32 entries, totalling 16 stereo outputs.)

I've attached a copy of the ttl.file. (note, i've add .txt to the end of the filename, as .ttl was not recognized by the browser upload facility)

Alex.
Attachments
linuxsampler.ttl.txt
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
tramp
Established Member

Post by tramp »

alex stone wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:26 pm I've opened the designer and looked at a few pre-existing plugins to see how the UI is made, i assume from the TTL file
Yes, that's how it works.
alex stone wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:26 pm I've opened linuxsampler-lv2, which doesn't have a pre-built UI, and it shows me nothing. Am i missing something? The ttl file seems to indicate there are entries for midi input and audio output. Audio output entries are mono output bracketed as stereo. ( 32 entries, totalling 16 stereo outputs.)
Linuxsampler announce only audio in/output ports and midi(atom) ports, but not a single controller port, so there is nothing to show on the UI.
On the road again.
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

Linux Sampler is unusual in the way it works. Linux Sampler itself is a command line program with no UI. There are UIs available like Qsampler and Jsampler that control the command line program.

The plugin isn't a plugin as such. It allows the command line program to talk to a DAW or host. Linux Sampler needs to be set up to use the plugin using e.g. Qsampler and all the controls and outputs are accessible from there.
alex stone
Established Member

Post by alex stone »

tramp wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 am
alex stone wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:26 pm I've opened the designer and looked at a few pre-existing plugins to see how the UI is made, i assume from the TTL file
Yes, that's how it works.
alex stone wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:26 pm I've opened linuxsampler-lv2, which doesn't have a pre-built UI, and it shows me nothing. Am i missing something? The ttl file seems to indicate there are entries for midi input and audio output. Audio output entries are mono output bracketed as stereo. ( 32 entries, totalling 16 stereo outputs.)
Linuxsampler announce only audio in/output ports and midi(atom) ports, but not a single controller port, so there is nothing to show on the UI.

Ok, understood, thanks for the heads up. It was worth a shot. I already use Fantasia to build presets that can be fed to the LS server, but I was curious to find out if a "regular" plugin interface could be built with xuidesigner using the LV2 plugin ttl.

Alex.
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

I have downloaded XUIDesigner_0.5.tar.gz and extracted the file. Now I read:

Code: Select all

## Build

- git submodule init
- git submodule update
- make
- sudo make install # will install into /usr/bin
But from what directory in the CommandLine do I have to do that?
tramp
Established Member

Post by tramp »

LinMusGuy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:45 pm But from what directory in the CommandLine do I have to do that?
From top directory.
When unpacked the tar.gz, enter XUiDesigner and just run

make && sudo make install
The build instructions on the project page been meant for a git checkout, and even then a simple make is enough, as I've implemented the submodule init and update already in the makefile.
So to get the latest development version just do

git clone https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigner.git
cd XUiDesigner
make
sudo make install
On the road again.
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

I have tried installing the latest development version just now but after the make-command I get:

INFO: Need to reinitialize git submodules
Submodule 'libxputty' (https://github.com/brummer10/libxputty.git) registered for path 'libxputty'
Cloning into '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/libxputty'...
Submodule path 'libxputty': checked out '7cece39fd0e39844e0fd40ad5b0ada5080a73c8e'
Done
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/libxputty'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/libxputty/Build'
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory_open.png > ../../Build/directory_open.c
cc -O3 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall \
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory_open.c -o directory_open.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i save.png > ../../Build/save.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c save.c -o save.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i choice.png > ../../Build/choice.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c choice.c -o choice.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i approved.png > ../../Build/approved.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c approved.c -o approved.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i midikeyboard.png > ../../Build/midikeyboard.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c midikeyboard.c -o midikeyboard.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i settings.png > ../../Build/settings.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c settings.c -o settings.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i colors.png > ../../Build/colors.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c colors.c -o colors.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i gear.png > ../../Build/gear.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c gear.c -o gear.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i grid.png > ../../Build/grid.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c grid.c -o grid.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory_select.png > ../../Build/directory_select.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory_select.c -o directory_select.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i message.png > ../../Build/message.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c message.c -o message.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i image_directory.png > ../../Build/image_directory.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c image_directory.c -o image_directory.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i error.png > ../../Build/error.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c error.c -o error.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i cancel.png > ../../Build/cancel.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c cancel.c -o cancel.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i info.png > ../../Build/info.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c info.c -o info.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i exit.png > ../../Build/exit.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c exit.c -o exit.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i xputty_logo.png > ../../Build/xputty_logo.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c xputty_logo.c -o xputty_logo.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i file.png > ../../Build/file.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c file.c -o file.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory.png > ../../Build/directory.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory.c -o directory.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i warning.png > ../../Build/warning.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c warning.c -o warning.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i question.png > ../../Build/question.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c question.c -o question.o
rm -f ../xputty/resources/xresources.h
for f in directory_open_png save_png choice_png approved_png midikeyboard_png settings_png colors_png gear_png grid_png directory_select_png message_png image_directory_png error_png cancel_png info_png exit_png xputty_logo_png file_png directory_png warning_png question_png; do \
	echo 'EXTLD('${f}')' >> ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ; \
done
for f in ; do \
	echo 'extern const char* '${f}';' >> ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ; \
done
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xfilepicker.c -o xfilepicker.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/b64_encode.c -o b64_encode.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xwidget_private.c -o xwidget_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xadjustment.c -o xadjustment.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xasprintf.c -o xasprintf.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xputty.c -o xputty.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xsvgloader.c -o xsvgloader.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xcolor.c -o xcolor.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xpngloader.c -o xpngloader.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xchildlist.c -o xchildlist.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xadjustment_private.c -o xadjustment_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xchildlist_private.c -o xchildlist_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xwidget.c -o xwidget.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xplayhead.c -o xplayhead.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtooltip.c -o xtooltip.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistbox_private.c -o xlistbox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xframe.c -o xframe.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xdrawing_area_private.c -o xdrawing_area_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistview.c -o xlistview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xknob_private.c -o xknob_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xbutton_private.c -o xbutton_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xframe_private.c -o xframe_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xplayhead_private.c -o xplayhead_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmeter.c -o xmeter.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xcombobox.c -o xcombobox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmultilistview.c -o xmultilistview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlabel_private.c -o xlabel_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtabbox.c -o xtabbox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistview_private.c -o xlistview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xvaluedisplay.c -o xvaluedisplay.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xslider.c -o xslider.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmenu.c -o xmenu.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmeter_private.c -o xmeter_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xcombobox_private.c -o xcombobox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlabel.c -o xlabel.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtooltip_private.c -o xtooltip_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtuner.c -o xtuner.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmultilistview_private.c -o xmultilistview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtabbox_private.c -o xtabbox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xwaveview.c -o xwaveview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xvaluedisplay_private.c -o xvaluedisplay_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistbox.c -o xlistbox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xdrawing_area.c -o xdrawing_area.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xslider_private.c -o xslider_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xknob.c -o xknob.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmenu_private.c -o xmenu_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xwaveview_private.c -o xwaveview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xbutton.c -o xbutton.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtuner_private.c -o xtuner_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xfile-dialog.c -o xfile-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xdirectory-dialog.c -o xdirectory-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xsavefile-dialoge.c -o xsavefile-dialoge.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xmidi_keyboard.c -o xmidi_keyboard.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xmessage-dialog.c -o xmessage-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmime.c -o xdgmime.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimecache.c -o xdgmimecache.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeparent.c -o xdgmimeparent.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeint.c -o xdgmimeint.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeicon.c -o xdgmimeicon.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeglob.c -o xdgmimeglob.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimealias.c -o xdgmimealias.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimemagic.c -o xdgmimemagic.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
ar rcs libxputty.a xfilepicker.o b64_encode.o xwidget_private.o xadjustment.o xasprintf.o xputty.o xsvgloader.o xcolor.o xpngloader.o xchildlist.o xadjustment_private.o xchildlist_private.o xwidget.o xplayhead.o xtooltip.o xlistbox_private.o xframe.o xdrawing_area_private.o xlistview.o xknob_private.o xbutton_private.o xframe_private.o xplayhead_private.o xmeter.o xcombobox.o xmultilistview.o xlabel_private.o xtabbox.o xlistview_private.o xvaluedisplay.o xslider.o xmenu.o xmeter_private.o xcombobox_private.o xlabel.o xtooltip_private.o xtuner.o xmultilistview_private.o xtabbox_private.o xwaveview.o xvaluedisplay_private.o xlistbox.o xdrawing_area.o xslider_private.o xknob.o xmenu_private.o xwaveview_private.o xbutton.o xtuner_private.o xfile-dialog.o xdirectory-dialog.o xsavefile-dialoge.o xmidi_keyboard.o xmessage-dialog.o directory_open.o save.o choice.o approved.o midikeyboard.o settings.o colors.o gear.o grid.o directory_select.o message.o image_directory.o error.o cancel.o info.o exit.o xputty_logo.o file.o directory.o warning.o question.o   xdgmime.o xdgmimecache.o xdgmimeparent.o xdgmimeint.o xdgmimeicon.o xdgmimeglob.o xdgmimealias.o xdgmimemagic.o
mkdir -p ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/widgets/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/dialogs/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/xdgmime/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp -r ../xputty/lv2_plugin ../libxputty/
cp libxputty.a ../libxputty/
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/libxputty/Build'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/libxputty'
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/XUiDesigner'
cc -O3 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -Wextra -fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -DSHARE_DIR=\"/usr/share\" ./src/XUiControllerType.c ./src/XUiDesigner.c ./src/XUiGenerator.c ./src/XUiDraw.c ./src/XUiColorChooser.c ./src/XUiGridControl.c ./src/XUiSystray.c ./src/XUiSettings.c ./src/XUiTurtleView.c ./src/XUiWriteUI.c ./src/XUiMultiSelect.c ./src/XUiWritePlugin.c ./src/XUiTextInput.c ./src/XUiReparent.c ./src/XUiConfig.c ./src/XUiWriteJson.c ./src/XUiImageLoader.c ./src/XUiFileParser.c ./src/XUiLv2Parser.c ./src/XUiWriteTurtle.c -L. ../libxputty/libxputty/libxputty.a -o xuidesigner -fPIC -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--no-undefined -I./include/ -I../libxputty/libxputty/include/ `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11 lilv-0` -lm
Package lilv-0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lilv-0.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package 'lilv-0' found
In file included from ./include/XUiControllerType.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiControllerType.c:21:
./include/XUiDesigner.h:30:10: fatal error: lilv/lilv.h: No such file or directory
   30 | #include <lilv/lilv.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./src/XUiDesigner.c:21:
./include/XUiDesigner.h:30:10: fatal error: lilv/lilv.h: No such file or directory
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiGenerator.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiGenerator.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiDraw.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiDraw.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiColorChooser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiColorChooser.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiGridControl.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiGridControl.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiSystray.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiSystray.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiSettings.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiSettings.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiTurtleView.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiTurtleView.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteUI.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteUI.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiMultiSelect.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiMultiSelect.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWritePlugin.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWritePlugin.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiTextInput.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiTextInput.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiReparent.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiReparent.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiConfig.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiConfig.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteJson.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteJson.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiImageLoader.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiImageLoader.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiFileParser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiFileParser.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiLv2Parser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiLv2Parser.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteTurtle.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteTurtle.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:148: XUiDesigner] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/XUiDesigner/XUiDesigner'
make: *** [Makefile:31: XUiDesigner] Error 2
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

The first method (with: "make && sudo make install") also ends in errors:

Submodule up to date
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/libxputty'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/libxputty/Build'
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory_open.png > ../../Build/directory_open.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory_open.c -o directory_open.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i save.png > ../../Build/save.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c save.c -o save.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i choice.png > ../../Build/choice.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c choice.c -o choice.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i approved.png > ../../Build/approved.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c approved.c -o approved.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i midikeyboard.png > ../../Build/midikeyboard.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c midikeyboard.c -o midikeyboard.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i settings.png > ../../Build/settings.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c settings.c -o settings.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i colors.png > ../../Build/colors.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c colors.c -o colors.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i gear.png > ../../Build/gear.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c gear.c -o gear.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i grid.png > ../../Build/grid.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c grid.c -o grid.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory_select.png > ../../Build/directory_select.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory_select.c -o directory_select.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i message.png > ../../Build/message.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c message.c -o message.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i image_directory.png > ../../Build/image_directory.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c image_directory.c -o image_directory.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i error.png > ../../Build/error.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c error.c -o error.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i cancel.png > ../../Build/cancel.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c cancel.c -o cancel.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i info.png > ../../Build/info.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c info.c -o info.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i exit.png > ../../Build/exit.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c exit.c -o exit.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i xputty_logo.png > ../../Build/xputty_logo.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c xputty_logo.c -o xputty_logo.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i file.png > ../../Build/file.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c file.c -o file.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i directory.png > ../../Build/directory.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c directory.c -o directory.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i warning.png > ../../Build/warning.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c warning.c -o warning.o
cd ../xputty/resources/ && xxd -i question.png > ../../Build/question.c
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -c question.c -o question.o
rm -f ../xputty/resources/xresources.h
for f in directory_open_png save_png choice_png approved_png midikeyboard_png settings_png colors_png gear_png grid_png directory_select_png message_png image_directory_png error_png cancel_png info_png exit_png xputty_logo_png file_png directory_png warning_png question_png; do \
	echo 'EXTLD('${f}')' >> ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ; \
done
for f in ; do \
	echo 'extern const char* '${f}';' >> ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ; \
done
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xfilepicker.c -o xfilepicker.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/b64_encode.c -o b64_encode.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xwidget_private.c -o xwidget_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xadjustment.c -o xadjustment.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xasprintf.c -o xasprintf.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xputty.c -o xputty.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xsvgloader.c -o xsvgloader.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xcolor.c -o xcolor.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xpngloader.c -o xpngloader.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xchildlist.c -o xchildlist.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xadjustment_private.c -o xadjustment_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xchildlist_private.c -o xchildlist_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/xwidget.c -o xwidget.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xplayhead.c -o xplayhead.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtooltip.c -o xtooltip.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistbox_private.c -o xlistbox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xframe.c -o xframe.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xdrawing_area_private.c -o xdrawing_area_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistview.c -o xlistview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xknob_private.c -o xknob_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xbutton_private.c -o xbutton_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xframe_private.c -o xframe_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xplayhead_private.c -o xplayhead_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmeter.c -o xmeter.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xcombobox.c -o xcombobox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmultilistview.c -o xmultilistview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlabel_private.c -o xlabel_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtabbox.c -o xtabbox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistview_private.c -o xlistview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xvaluedisplay.c -o xvaluedisplay.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xslider.c -o xslider.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmenu.c -o xmenu.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmeter_private.c -o xmeter_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xcombobox_private.c -o xcombobox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlabel.c -o xlabel.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtooltip_private.c -o xtooltip_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtuner.c -o xtuner.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmultilistview_private.c -o xmultilistview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtabbox_private.c -o xtabbox_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xwaveview.c -o xwaveview.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xvaluedisplay_private.c -o xvaluedisplay_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xlistbox.c -o xlistbox.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xdrawing_area.c -o xdrawing_area.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xslider_private.c -o xslider_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xknob.c -o xknob.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xmenu_private.c -o xmenu_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xwaveview_private.c -o xwaveview_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xbutton.c -o xbutton.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/widgets/xtuner_private.c -o xtuner_private.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xfile-dialog.c -o xfile-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xdirectory-dialog.c -o xdirectory-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xsavefile-dialoge.c -o xsavefile-dialoge.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xmidi_keyboard.c -o xmidi_keyboard.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -c ../xputty/dialogs/xmessage-dialog.c -o xmessage-dialog.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmime.c -o xdgmime.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimecache.c -o xdgmimecache.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeparent.c -o xdgmimeparent.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeint.c -o xdgmimeint.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeicon.c -o xdgmimeicon.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimeglob.c -o xdgmimeglob.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimealias.c -o xdgmimealias.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
-fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -MMD -Wall -DHAVE_MMAP -c ../xputty/xdgmime/xdgmimemagic.c -o xdgmimemagic.o -I. -I../xputty/header/ -I../xputty/header/widgets/ -I../xputty/resources/ -I../xputty/header/dialogs/ -I../xputty/xdgmime/ -fPIC `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11` -lm
ar rcs libxputty.a xfilepicker.o b64_encode.o xwidget_private.o xadjustment.o xasprintf.o xputty.o xsvgloader.o xcolor.o xpngloader.o xchildlist.o xadjustment_private.o xchildlist_private.o xwidget.o xplayhead.o xtooltip.o xlistbox_private.o xframe.o xdrawing_area_private.o xlistview.o xknob_private.o xbutton_private.o xframe_private.o xplayhead_private.o xmeter.o xcombobox.o xmultilistview.o xlabel_private.o xtabbox.o xlistview_private.o xvaluedisplay.o xslider.o xmenu.o xmeter_private.o xcombobox_private.o xlabel.o xtooltip_private.o xtuner.o xmultilistview_private.o xtabbox_private.o xwaveview.o xvaluedisplay_private.o xlistbox.o xdrawing_area.o xslider_private.o xknob.o xmenu_private.o xwaveview_private.o xbutton.o xtuner_private.o xfile-dialog.o xdirectory-dialog.o xsavefile-dialoge.o xmidi_keyboard.o xmessage-dialog.o directory_open.o save.o choice.o approved.o midikeyboard.o settings.o colors.o gear.o grid.o directory_select.o message.o image_directory.o error.o cancel.o info.o exit.o xputty_logo.o file.o directory.o warning.o question.o   xdgmime.o xdgmimecache.o xdgmimeparent.o xdgmimeint.o xdgmimeicon.o xdgmimeglob.o xdgmimealias.o xdgmimemagic.o
mkdir -p ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/widgets/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/header/dialogs/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/resources/xresources.h ../libxputty/include/
cp ../xputty/xdgmime/*.h ../libxputty/include/
cp -r ../xputty/lv2_plugin ../libxputty/
cp libxputty.a ../libxputty/
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/libxputty/Build'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/libxputty'
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/XUiDesigner'
cc -O3 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -fstack-protector -fno-ident -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -s -DNDEBUG -DSHARE_DIR=\"/usr/share\" ./src/XUiControllerType.c ./src/XUiDesigner.c ./src/XUiGenerator.c ./src/XUiDraw.c ./src/XUiColorChooser.c ./src/XUiGridControl.c ./src/XUiSystray.c ./src/XUiSettings.c ./src/XUiTurtleView.c ./src/XUiWriteUI.c ./src/XUiMultiSelect.c ./src/XUiWritePlugin.c ./src/XUiTextInput.c ./src/XUiReparent.c ./src/XUiConfig.c ./src/XUiWriteJson.c ./src/XUiImageLoader.c ./src/XUiFileParser.c ./src/XUiLv2Parser.c ./src/XUiWriteTurtle.c -L. ../libxputty/libxputty/libxputty.a -o xuidesigner -fPIC -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--no-undefined -I./include/ -I../libxputty/libxputty/include/ `pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo x11 lilv-0` -lm
Package lilv-0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lilv-0.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package 'lilv-0' found
In file included from ./include/XUiControllerType.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiControllerType.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./src/XUiDesigner.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiGenerator.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiGenerator.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiDraw.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiDraw.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiColorChooser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiColorChooser.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiGridControl.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiGridControl.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiSystray.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiSystray.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiSettings.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiSettings.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiTurtleView.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiTurtleView.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteUI.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteUI.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiMultiSelect.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiMultiSelect.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWritePlugin.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWritePlugin.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiTextInput.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiTextInput.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiReparent.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiReparent.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiConfig.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiConfig.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteJson.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteJson.c:27:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiImageLoader.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiImageLoader.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiFileParser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiFileParser.c:22:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiLv2Parser.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiLv2Parser.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ./include/XUiWriteTurtle.h:23,
                 from ./src/XUiWriteTurtle.c:21:
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:148: XUiDesigner] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/nameless/SomeProgs/XUiDesigner/XUIDesigner_0.5/XUiDesigner'
make: *** [Makefile:31: XUiDesigner] Error 2
tramp
Established Member

Post by tramp »

You need to install the package:

liblilv-dev
On the road again.
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

Thanks, after installing liblilv-dev by means of the Synaptic Package Manager the installation of XUiDesigner via the already cloned version succeeded. :D

I hope to find out how XUiDesigner itself works later today.
tramp
Established Member

Post by tramp »

This wiki entry should give you enough info to makes your feet wet.
https://github.com/brummer10/XUiDesigne ... UiDesigner

Other than that I'm open to answer questions or receive suggestion.
On the road again.
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

There is no difference in the workflow when you would create a LV2 plug from a faust dsp file, except that instead load it from the Combo-Box, you've to drop the dsp file on the XUiDesigner GUI.
This is what I'm especially interested in, because I want to make GUI's for my Faust progs.

But when I drop a dsp-file on the XUiDesigner GUI this is what I get:
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (12.3 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
LinMusGuy
Established Member

Post by LinMusGuy »

ControllerImages.png
ControllerImages.png (40.48 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
I like to change the controller images, but where can I find them? Are they to be supplied from somewhere else outside of XUiDesigner?
tramp
Established Member

Post by tramp »

LinMusGuy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:56 pm This is what I'm especially interested in, because I want to make GUI's for my Faust progs.

But when I drop a dsp-file on the XUiDesigner GUI this is what I get:

screenshot.png
Could you share the faust file? I checked with all examples from faust (and my own files) and it works flawless. Would be nice to get the file in order to check out what goes wrong.

btw. which faust version are you using? Mine is 2.41.1
LinMusGuy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:23 pm I like to change the controller images, but where can I find them? Are they to be supplied from somewhere else outside of XUiDesigner?
Yes, they are not part of the designer, here is a online resource for controller sprite images:
https://www.g200kg.com/en/webknobman/gallery.php

make sure you download them as horizontal frames in order to use them with the designer. You may need to press "Open with WebKnobMan" and select there the frame rate (101 is nice) and the orientation (horizontal!!) then you could download them as png file.
On the road again.