- Qtractor 0.9.17 (end-of-summer'20) is released!
- Early fixing to build for Qt >= 6.0.0 and the C++17 standard.
- Fixed crash when changing an auto-monitored audio track's number of channels due on switching its audio output bus.
- Avoid a complete track re-open when changing properties, unless either input or output buses are changed.
- Fixed custom track icon selection when none is currently set.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Keep the fun! Stay healthy!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela