One third and last time around...
- Qtractor 0.9.16 (early-summer'20) is released!
- Experimental / High resolution plugin automation (14-bit) options is now also removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Audio Clip / Export... now takes into account custom fixed gain property (shamefully missing for the whole last decade to date).
- Finally indulged on dummy LV2 plug-in CVPort support, just to avoid certain immediate and sudden crashes when inserting those kind of 'non-functional' plugins accidentally.
- Bring the Track Export dialog down to Clip Merge/Export as well, for optional file type and format selection.
- When enabled, do auto-save upon adding or inserting a new plugin.
- Make sure LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 native support is selected first by default on top to libsuil.
- Both out-of-process plugin inventory scan and LV2 Dynamic manifest options have been removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Fixed deprecated stuff on an early preparation for Qt6.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Keep the fun && Stay safe!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela