Let's go straight to the real good news ...
- Qtractor 0.9.15 (early-summer'20) is released!
- Fixed MIDI tracks export that were missing the end-of-export tail parameter and bailing out always with default SMF format anyway.
- Fixed VST3 component/controller inter-connection.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been retouched, but still unofficial though.
- Fixed VST3 audio-processor initialization/activation when a plugin has no inputs or outputs present.
- Let main window pseudo-asynchronous stabilization re. menus, tools and status bars, just faster and immediate.
- Fixed MIDI track monitor re-instantiation and reset.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Keep the fun && Stay safe!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela