Too hot to make any boring introduction, so let's get this straight:
- Qtractor 0.9.8 (spring'19) is released!
- Plugin-lists and respective plugins state may now be exported and/or imported as XML files.
- When in Drum Mode, Key and Scale are meaningless and thus functionally disabled from the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll).
- MIDI clip editor's View > Ghost Track menu option is now finally a reality: show any existing MIDI track and its respective clips in the background as dimmed, semi-transparent aka. ghost events.
- Minor update to Debian packaging control file.
- Make sure partially selected clips are reset to whole when Shift/Ctrl keyboard modifiers are in effect, to prevent extraneous clip splits or cutaways afterwards.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Have fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela