hereby the Laborejo Software Suite releases updates for Patroneo and Fluajho.
Both are published in version 1.2 in the hope to be useful in your musical toolbox.
All software is released under GPLv3.
Patroneo (Esperanto: /Pattern/) is an easy to use pattern based midi
sequencer. It is ideal for beginners or for composers who want to work
under constraints to explore new creative paths.
Fluajho (Esperanto: /Fluid/) is a simple sampler for sf2 soundfonts.
There are many soundfont samplers for Linux, most of them also based
on Fluidsynth; Fluajho was written for a clearly defined use case:
Load an .sf2 in the Non Session Manager.
- [Patroneo] Added tool to convert the grouping and step count without losing data or changing the music.
- [Patroneo] Added selector for note names (different languages and GM-drums)
- [Patroneo] Fixed "hanging notes" bug
- [All] Performance and stability enhancements, quality of life GUI improvements
- [All] Optional mode without NSM: Commandline parameter --save or -s. See --help
- [All] The --mute switch now works when running without installation
- [All] Nuitka is now only necessary for installing system-wide.
Hopefully distributions will create packages soon.
READMEs and Manuals (both in English and German) are provided and accompanied by
quickstart videos (which can be found in the manuals)
Nils for the Laborejo Software Suite